Sign in to follow this  
xcaliber08

Let's See TR:TR Do This!

knowing how TR has three rows and i believe much wider rows it is much much massive compared to this it probably uses more power right now then what that just then had to do so I doubt that would happen plus the loops are too fast at certain spots on the flips...especially 107 times ...TR already does it a few times before the ride is done

does anyone know how many times you go upsidedown on TR

4, although according to the train, the part over the lava is upside down :rolleyes:

the lava is making you face straight down because when i last rode there was an empty seat next to meand the belt to connect to the shoulder restraints were going not towards my head but towards the front

I once did Tomb Raider 14 times in a row - it wasn't too bad. I bet that would be alot of fun. I don't even think Tomb Raider could do a double flip let alone 107 though. I think someone once got like one and a half flips on manual mode - but not even two. It just isn't designed that way.

Just an idea for what I'd like TR:TR to become. I mean, have a mill facade around the building, the cave is the entrance to the mine, the ride is the failed drill design that killed 13 miners 130 years ago, and of course, all heck breaks loose once more when you board the drill in search of gold. I think it could be really cool :D

Kings Island would be facing lawsuits from many people, mainly West Virginia people.

And why would "mainly West Virginia people" be filing the lawsuits?

I'd be most interested in your reasoning on this. Perhaps we could sell your legal theories to a most interested academic press. Or to insurance companies. Your logic and reasoning may be most enlightening.....

Kings Island would be facing lawsuits from many people, mainly West Virginia people.

What would the lawsuits be as a result of?

What would any insurance claims be a result of?

What did the operators do that the riders did not completely expect?

In what way was there a neglegent act?

They might think it's making fun of the deaths in coal mines.

Please explain how this may be making fun of dealths in coal mines?

I really fail to see the connection and would like you to enlighten me.