Sign in to follow this  
coasterfreak2010

Halloween Haunt

I was talking to a "scareactor," the lady who greets you at the entrance to Massacre Manor today, and she was telling me about how in previous years, the "family Friendly" kings island had a "family friendly" fearfest. Now, she said, with cedar fair and Halloween Haunt, it's going to be "R" rated. She mentioned "stripper vampires" in Club Blood, as well as some mazes with age restrictions. I was also walking past the International Showplace and saw rehearsal for a show, Dead Awakening. There were some very promiscuous moves, as well as this said at the website: "If you believe the world is a dark and evil place, then Dead Awakening will re-affirm that! This unique adult-oriented, contemporary horror and music video style show includes graphic scenes and disturbing activity as you witness a young lady’s gruesome nightmare unfold."

So whens media day. BTW I visited the park yesterday and never saw any of the Greeters. I did see a very funny twist to a coke machine stand there.There was Dr.Flem,Diet Snot,Sewage Zero. I'm sorry I did not take any pic but there was a lot of funny Skeletons this year and there was a few things covered with black tarps.I did not see any fog machines and the worksite looks like the pathway through there is a little bit more narrow like more areas to hide.

Edited by Skywriter