Sign in to follow this  
Son of Beast 1

What Kings Island Should Get

Kings Island needs a huge coaster with in the next few years. I had an idea about them building an intamin accelerator coaster. Instead of making it a stata coaster,this one would be low to the ground, move at speeds of near 100, and make it go throughout the major sections of the park. It would have a length of 13,000 feet, and during parts of it, the ride would launch at a slight angle downhill so we could fall faster than gravity. It was just an idea i had.

The ride would start out in action zone on that little strip of forested land between Face/off in the parking lot. The launch would follow that strip out to top gun then turn towards Son Of Beast just as it gets past top gun. Thats all i have for right now. I'll post more later.

Ok, you may think Im stupid for saying this, but I think we should replace Drop Zone with something like Power Tower!(CP) This way, guests who liked Drop Zone and guests who like Liberty Launch(Holiday World) could both be satisfied. Also, I think KI could use something like THIS!

I found this video many people have probably seen this but I find this video explaining the Suspended

Coaster.

[/url]

I personally think we need a all year round dark haunted ride like Phantom Theater to return.Or a ride like Expedition GEforce.

I found this video many people have probably seen this but I find this video explaining the Suspended

Coaster.

[/url]

Umm, Top Gun? And I do like the coaster concept that calakapepe came up with, but not in AE's space.

But, Adventure Express is my favorite KI coaster!

ok then if any coaster/attraction of your choice went in place of this the vid... then what would it be????or would you just put it in the open space KI hasn't used

I'd rather see some more flat rides mostly in Rivertown, where the dolphin show use to be and near the lake across from Tomb Raider, and maybe one more in Coney Mall. I don't think Coney mall needs another roller coaster at X-Base. There's already 2 coasters there. I'd rather see a custom built B&M inverted coaster in Rivertown flying over White Water Canyon and near the train, if that's possible.

yea but if they add only a flat ride people wont look foward to it...."comming soon the worlds slowest ferrist wheel" boring if they were going to do that at least put a thrill ride or a roller coaster in with the deal

I was thinkin' something along the lines of a flat ride package of sorts, like when Zephyr and Skylab opened up the same year. Three flat rides (thrill ride, ferris wheel, spin/puke ride) for 2008 then the B&M coaster in 2009.

whats a Zephyr?or a Sky Lab

Zephyr is the swings near the entrance of the X-Base where Flight of Fear and Firehawk are. Skylab was a ride to the left of the racer entrance. Here is a picture of both:

Zephyr

Skylab was a Huss Enterprise pictured here:

280px-Witcheswheel.jpg

Both rides opened up in 1986.

Edited by THE_BEASTmaster