Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Is it true?

I was on the Kings Dominion version of the ride and I got on with this group of teenage girls probably about 15 or 16 years old. Well one of them was really scared, it just HAD to be the one sitting next to me! She was like "If I grab onto you in the ride, it's because I'm scared!". And then, when we first got in, she got scared, and I was being held onto the whole ride! :rolleyes:

So I think it does scare people!

Um, you'd be surprised to hear how many kids are screaming and crying just LOOKING at the castle from the outside, let alone once they actually get on the ride.

Not to mention grown men and women get scared and start screaming while on the ride. Very sad, it is, to hear 30-year-olds screaming on a Scooby ride.

Like I said when they hear it's scooby-doo they get excited and as for the 30-year olds getting spooked it's all in good fun they grew up with scooby-doo to!I'll admit even I got spooked when I first time I rode it since stuff pops out at you!I've seen MORE kids get on scooby-doo and the haunted castle than teens & grown-ups..you have no clue how popular scooby really has proven to be.

Edited by TRexRage1993

I was creeped out my first trip on phantom theater because one it was dark and people told me how scary it was and i was like well i dont know if i want to go on it and then the next day at the park i went on it and it was cool and i loved it from then on it was on of my favorites! I actually rode with this girl who went to my school and we were friends and we were both a little scared and she held on to me the whole way through line on a hot summer night and held tighter when we actually got on the ride and it got darker! lets just say after the ride i got a kiss and a new girlfriend--such fond memories of the phantom theater--I remember alway trying to compare the Maestro to the skelton off of tales from the crypt and trying to see which one is actually the scariest of the two. I though have to admit that when you turn the corner and the CREEPER is looking at you it kind of freaks you out a little bit! but then like my kids were a little scared of scooby at first but when they kept hearing Shaggy and scooby talking they would giggle and enjoy it oh that and using the lasers to compete against each other helps as well.I liked phantom because it was a different kind of dark ride and the scenes were kind of way out there, They should of had more creepier scenes with the maestro and more of him talking! that would have been way cool --I liked the strongman scene as well as the evil rabbit coming out of the hat

^ For crying out loud there NOT cardboard! those are metal & wood cut-outs! and I was speaking on of being scared by.. ..(SPOILER) for those of you that have never rode SDATHC or think it's too childish .. (eh?! your loss if you think that)...any way SPOILER!

at end of the attraction when it looks like crates are going to fall on you

Edited by TRexRage1993

I love all the details in Adventure Express but it would be 10x better with all the effects...

And I am really wanting to know how the Phantom Theater stuff will be used and which Phantom Theater will be used.

Um, you'd be surprised to hear how many kids are screaming and crying just LOOKING at the castle from the outside, let alone once they actually get on the ride.

Not to mention grown men and women get scared and start screaming while on the ride. Very sad, it is, to hear 30-year-olds screaming on a Scooby ride.

yea i kinda do that on purpose alot especially on FOF, FH ,AE, FO, TR,& Beast

I heard there was a small sighting of the Maestro a few days ago behind the scenes. Just heard it, not saying anything, I just heard there was a small sighting. Your guess is as good as mine.

Yes! Theres still hope

Don't count on it buddy.

:lol: whats really funny is that the guy who created those vids, well hes on myspace and he actullys talks like he is the ride. I think he needs to see someone or get out of his house.

I am!! im exicitied I wanna get on drop zone! I havent rode it since june!!!

Edited by Rumor Smasher

SO!? Who's going to the haunt?

I'm going to Kings Dominon Halloween at least twice! This Saturday it will mark two weeks since I've been to KD, and I have to go to SFA for my dad's company picnic. :( So yeah I'm going to the Haunt!

I've always wanted to visit KD and I hope to next summer when I'm in that part of the world.I hear that Halloween Haunt will be a major do-over from FearFest which I guess is good because FearFest last year sucked.