Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Is it true?

^ For crying out loud there NOT cardboard! those are metal & wood cut-outs! and I was speaking on of being scared by.. ..(SPOILER) for those of you that have never rode SDATHC or think it's too childish .. (eh?! your loss if you think that)...any way SPOILER!

at end of the attraction when it looks like crates are going to fall on you

Edited by TRexRage1993

I love all the details in Adventure Express but it would be 10x better with all the effects...

And I am really wanting to know how the Phantom Theater stuff will be used and which Phantom Theater will be used.

Um, you'd be surprised to hear how many kids are screaming and crying just LOOKING at the castle from the outside, let alone once they actually get on the ride.

Not to mention grown men and women get scared and start screaming while on the ride. Very sad, it is, to hear 30-year-olds screaming on a Scooby ride.

yea i kinda do that on purpose alot especially on FOF, FH ,AE, FO, TR,& Beast

I heard there was a small sighting of the Maestro a few days ago behind the scenes. Just heard it, not saying anything, I just heard there was a small sighting. Your guess is as good as mine.

Yes! Theres still hope

Don't count on it buddy.

:lol: whats really funny is that the guy who created those vids, well hes on myspace and he actullys talks like he is the ride. I think he needs to see someone or get out of his house.

I am!! im exicitied I wanna get on drop zone! I havent rode it since june!!!

Edited by Rumor Smasher

SO!? Who's going to the haunt?

I'm going to Kings Dominon Halloween at least twice! This Saturday it will mark two weeks since I've been to KD, and I have to go to SFA for my dad's company picnic. :( So yeah I'm going to the Haunt!

I've always wanted to visit KD and I hope to next summer when I'm in that part of the world.I hear that Halloween Haunt will be a major do-over from FearFest which I guess is good because FearFest last year sucked.

Hey tell me when you're going to KD, maybe we could meet up. Also alot of guys from the KD fansites work at the park, so they might be able to get you something special (like make the ride break down when your on it, get a rollback etc.). Recently one of them was working at Nickelodeon Space Surfer and he knew who I was and he made it stop at the top and he held it there for a few minutes. Nothing in the history of Kings Dominion has made me closer to crying on a ride then that!

Lucky! The closest ik to sum1 who works at the park (KI) is my cousins, uncles, brother! He works at the Face/Off i think.

Edited by -SHOX-

I was told by my friend who works at it that it is getting rethemed but he didn't know what to. Thanks for the info. I've heard that if the rumor about Hanna-Barbara coming back is true then Treasure Cave will be going back to Yogi's Cave. :D

Yeah Yogi Bear rocks he's one of my all time favs..as for that rumor my friend stated that KD's Rugrats toon pike may be getting rethemed to spongebob hey they could call Mrs.Puff's Crash Course Boating School but I doubt they will and your welcome.