Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Is it true?

Hey tell me when you're going to KD, maybe we could meet up. Also alot of guys from the KD fansites work at the park, so they might be able to get you something special (like make the ride break down when your on it, get a rollback etc.). Recently one of them was working at Nickelodeon Space Surfer and he knew who I was and he made it stop at the top and he held it there for a few minutes. Nothing in the history of Kings Dominion has made me closer to crying on a ride then that!

Lucky! The closest ik to sum1 who works at the park (KI) is my cousins, uncles, brother! He works at the Face/Off i think.

Edited by -SHOX-

I was told by my friend who works at it that it is getting rethemed but he didn't know what to. Thanks for the info. I've heard that if the rumor about Hanna-Barbara coming back is true then Treasure Cave will be going back to Yogi's Cave. :D

Yeah Yogi Bear rocks he's one of my all time favs..as for that rumor my friend stated that KD's Rugrats toon pike may be getting rethemed to spongebob hey they could call Mrs.Puff's Crash Course Boating School but I doubt they will and your welcome.