Sign in to follow this  
xVekomax

Is it true?

Doubtful, keep in mind those videos are not promotional videos done by the park or Cedar Fair, they're made in Windows Movie Maker and those sound clips are avialable free on the internet or atleast they used to be, I dont know if Alien Seed still has them up. I doubt you see Scooby get pulled for Phantom Theatre.

They should buil a whole new building for it, That way Scooby and Phantom can live together in the same park! I really really hope that phantom makes a return, and if it did come back, they could redo the whole layout, and make it way scarier, and put it away from NU that way people cant complain that their kid was scared on it!

I can't believe that there is not one PT video, that I could find anyways, showing thhe entire ride!

Edited by kjkjkj

It would be amazing if it came back, but I really wouldn't hold my breath for it. I love PT as much as the next guy, but why? What made PT so much better than all of the other dark rides that have come and gone? What's everyone's opinion, what made it so special to you?

One of the main thing that tipped me off that those are fake is that they say "Coming to Cedar Fair Kings Island."

They would never call themselves that.

One of the main thing that tipped me off that those are fake is that they say "Coming to Cedar Fair Kings Island."

They would never call themselves that.

Blehh! I agree! :P

Yeah thats a flat out lie Phantom Theater isnt gonna be back.. Scooby-Doo is really popular with families and kids more so than PT was.

Hey there was a rumor a LONG time ago that SFKK was in talks to buy the rights to Phantom Theater for an all new attraction but it turned out to be a lie like this rumor.

I liked PT because it had a spooky feel to it, but it was still enjoyable for the whole family. There were some really funny scenes in there. My favorite was the guy with the stick of dynamite in his hand and the evil grin on his face. I think it was one of the see-thru portraits.

Man I loved Phantom Theater but I really like Scooby Doo too! It would be nice to have them both. Those videos are really cool (except the whole Cedar Fair Kings Island name). It would be super awesome if the new PT was more of an adult/teen aimed ride that really scared the pants off of you.

^ :hysterical: Don't hold your breath! I think it's funny I hear that PT is returning and Vortex is sinking rumors every couple of months! The reason PT left in the first place was due to it being expensive to care for.Those ghouls were tough to care for! Those atex faces werent cheap! plus the up keep of the attraction ... I remember kids crying because they were way too scared to get on it now I dont hear kids crying I hear & see them laughing and getting excited to see scooby-doo and crew.

Edited by TRexRage1993

Um, you'd be surprised to hear how many kids are screaming and crying just LOOKING at the castle from the outside, let alone once they actually get on the ride.

Not to mention grown men and women get scared and start screaming while on the ride. Very sad, it is, to hear 30-year-olds screaming on a Scooby ride.