Sign in to follow this  
ahank

Snowy River Rampage

I heard from a KI maintenence man that Snowy River Rampage would get the boot when Cedar Fair came! Could this be the slide that gets the boot? Or is it all just a rumor? :unsure:

I really don't want this ride to go. However, I will say this about SRR, it is the ride that causes the most maintenance headaches in the water park. The lift hill breaks at least once every day and it has had multiple patch jobs done on it. My brother and several friends who work in BB told me this multiple times throughout the summer.

I'm really hoping that Down Under Thunder is the one to go though. That slide is so boring. All of the guards hate it as well.

Yeah, I really doubt SRR will be going. It's a lot of fun. If the lift is giving them so much trouble, I'm sure they could get ProSlide to replace it.

Anyone have any ideas what will go in place of DUT? ProSlide MammothBowl anyone?! :ph34r: B)

I agree. I didn't go there at all this year, but when I went to it once last season, it was a mess. I didn't get a chance to ride any of the slides because the lines were all over an hour long. I'd wait for a coaster for that long, but never, EVER a water slide. Now, when I went to Splashin' Safari last weekend, it was nice because we didn't have to wait for anything for longer than a few tubes. That's really the best time to go to the water parks - late in the year when there's almost no one there. B)

DUT hurts me when I go down it...my back and lower back I think some new slides would be nice for BB.

I have no complaints about DUT.

Wanna know a trick to go faster down those slide, any slide really?

lay on your back, put your feet by your bum like you are going to do a sit up, use your shoulders and feet to lift your bum off the slide. You will GO!

All new for 2008: The first hydro-launch water slide debuts at KI! The slide will launch riders from 0 to 120 mph in 4 seconds, after which they will ascend a 420 foot incline, and then dive over the top and wind down the tower in an endless course of twists, turns, and dives ending in the final splash into a pool at the bottom.

;) ;) ;)

Edited by Dvo