Sign in to follow this  
Rollerzach

New at KI 2008?

I came off Ultra Twister with the worst head ache in my life...... I had to go next door to subway and sit for like 10 mins........ <_< ruined the day starting at 10:45 in the morning

Well lets get back on topic. If they do remove DUT, would the new ride in its place effect Crocodile Run? Just food for thought. :huh:

At first I thought Down Under Thunder was Sydney Sidewinder... I don't know my waterpark :P

Well, I'm not a fan of Down Under Thunder, not a fan at all. Wouldn't mind if it was cut. A good uphill water coaster would be nice... And I'd love one with an ending like this:, but not a body slide of course. That'd be cool.

And the water park could also use one of these, which is like a skateboarding half pipe, but water form.

Just my opinion and guesses though.

That halfpipe thing looks pretty awesome! Ive ridden that Deluge water coaster, its fun and exciting, but in my opinion couldve been longer.

The halfpipe thing is at a few different water parks. I googled it, so I don't remember. And PKIDelirium, I think it depends on the body slide. Like, Summit Plummet at Disney's Blizzard Beach is wow.

I would also like a new mat slide where your riding head first, those are fun.

Halfpipe water rides look fun and the mat slides are also fun but i would like to see something like this to replace DUT.http://www.rapidswaterpark.com/html/superbowls.html

Edit: Sorry about the link for some reason it wont work right. Type in website to see

Edited by derek9312

http://www.proslide.com/sub.php?mainRideID=3&rideID=8

Proslide Mammoth. It's a type of water slide. :nerd:

They're marketed as being "family" slides, but I find them very scary. Kings Dominion installed one this season called Zoom Flume. I'll take some pictures for you guys this weekend.

Edited by Lake Charles Guy

Body slides suck.

I hope we get one of those new Deluge watercoasters.

Have you been on Deluge? I live about 10 miles from the park and used to work there and I honestly don't think its that great of a ride..