Sign in to follow this  
Rollerzach

New at KI 2008?

I think it would be cool to get like an adult size jackaroo landing. I know i can go in it now but this one just for adults...Lets say 4 times bigger! I know its not gonna happen, i just like to dream..

I'm guessing BB expansion, if CF is holding on to KI, I see them trying to brand it like an all around resort. The thing we need to step up is our water park with all of the indoor water parks being built in the GC area.

I'm guessing BB expansion, if CF is holding on to KI, I see them trying to brand it like an all around resort. The thing we need to step up is our water park with all of the indoor water parks being built in the GC area.
Makes since! :rolleyes:

I bet you they will build a water slide coaster ( a slide that can go up and down ) where DUT is. I hope they do anyways

Edited by kjkjkj

:doh: Wait, thats DUT, lol. I got it confused with Bondi Pipeline! :doh: I dont care if they got rid of that, but i would be mad if they got rid of Bondi Pipeline. I love that thing!

How the Heck can you love Bonzi Pipeline and Ultra Twister? Both of those I rate the WORST rides in the park....I HATE those slides.... the Ultra Twister almost killed me :stretcher: