Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Photo Coverage of KIC: The Event

25 photos have been uploaded to the photo gallery highlighting KIC's special event that took place all day at Kings Island on Saturday, August 4.

Check out the photos to see the inside of Flight of Fear's ride building, the first rides on Firehawk, a meet and greet session with the cast of Endless Summer, and backstage tours of the Sign Shop and The Beast.

Click Here: Photo coverage of KIC: The Event.

hey everybody, its aaron (sonofbeast2013), for some reason, that username stopped working so i got this 1 to replace it

anyways, i love the last picture, with the beast zooming through one of its turns, and all of the leaves add a great foreground(sp), anyways, as silly as it sounds, i miss the ghoster coaster! :(

I never knew they kept miscellaneous stuff like that in FOF building. I knew the KC cars, but not the other stuff.

Anyways, those are pretty cool pictures.

Cool.those types of events are always fun but I had some stuff already mapped out for that day like a Dayton Dragons Game among other things and really didnt want to attend that KIC event I've been to plenty before and they are really cool and even cooler for those that dont work at the park.