Thundercracker

Nick Central Expansion 2006?

Wings..hmmm I can see it being transformed into a Nicktoons cafe where kids can meet there fav nick characters while having lunch or dinner.

Some guy who is a sup at the baskitball game in Coney Mall told me that.

How can I get fired if they have no clue who Iam? Iam just one the hundreds that work at PKI they have no clue who Iam*

Yeah mostly PKI employees lie about what is in store for the following year but I dont I drop hints I dont blur it out all at once whats the fun in that ;)

Due to language restraints on this site I can not speak my emotions if they take out HBL. This would be the most stupid thing they can do (Besides taking out the Flyers....Herm.) But If they did do this I would be very upset. But it seems to me they do need a addition to NC but just don't take anymore history from Kings Island.

You got that right.

You do know if the owner of pki would read this... that he or she will email the mod or admin for info on you or maybe who you are :o. You did say we would get IJ:ST before they said it and if I rember you said something about a woodie in the next two years. http://www.extremepki.com/forums/index.php....com/index.html scroll down one post but read first one and I thought you wasnt going to give us hints??

http://www.extremepki.com/forums/index.php...topic=143&st=15 oo I can't wait for sponge bob to come to. It is the 7th post down.

I've heard rumors that it will happen as well, but I'm seriously hoping they decide not to. Just because one Paramount park does it doesn't mean they all have to. Hanna Barbera Land has tons of classic rides, and even if most kids don't know who the majority of the characters are anyway (no thanks to Ted Turner), their parents do. It would cost them a lot of money to re-theme the entire area anyway - they'd have to re-name every ride, pay for new paint schemes for most of them, re-design several buildings in the area... It just doesn't make any sense as to why they'd do it.

I do belive that HB will be phased out. I just hope that they dont expand the kiddy section. There is already lots of cool stuff back there and there isnt a need for more. What we do need it a B&M hyper. ;)

There isnt that much really. I mean there is a lot of stuff back there but if your a little kid it really isnt all that much cause its has been the same thing over and over again. They really do need to update that area IMO.

2006? What ever happened to 2008?

Besides that, Hanna Barbara Land will soon vanish into the air as if it was just somebodies imagination before... :(

SDATHC will have it's own land soon enough when HBL turns into NC and when SDATHC goes away they will most likely replace it with some shoot the anti faries from Fairy Odd Parents or something. Kings ISland is falling a

p

a

r

t

:(

Besides that, Hanna Barbara Land will soon vanish into the air as if it was just somebodies imagination before... :(

SDATHC will have it's own land soon enough when HBL turns into NC and when SDATHC goes away they will most likely replace it with some shoot the anti faries from Fairy Odd Parents or something. Kings ISland is falling a

p

a

r

t

Dont worry, I will take tons of pictures of HBL, so 15 years from now, we can look back at HBL.

p

a

r

t

Not to put a damper on things, but it is called expansion. Every park does it and it is for the common good whether you like it or not.

Re-theming HBL is not what I would consider "for the common good". If they want to expand Nick Central, they need to find a way to do it without whiping out Hanna Barbera Land.

There are 14 rides with HB themes at the moment:

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

HB Carousel

Flintstones Boulder Bumpers

Huck's Hot Rods

Booboo's Baggage Claim

Jetsons Jet Orbiters

Yogi's Sky Tours

Scooby & The Haunted Castle

Top Cat's Taxi Jam

Dick Dasterdly's Byplanes

Babba Looey's Buggies

Quick Draw's Railway

Pixie & Dixie's Swingset

Atom Ant's Airways

Most of those can be changed though by just changing the name. Too me the name wouldn't effect the ride. Like if Tomb Raider was called Batmans cave it might seem weird but it would still be a great ride.

What info of whats staying and whats going here

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster-TBA

HB Carousel-Going

Flintstones Boulder Bumpers-Getting Rethemed

Huck's Hot Rods-Getting Rethemed

Booboo's Baggage Claim-Getting Rethemed

Jetsons Jet Orbiters-Getting Rethemed

Yogi's Sky Tours-Getting Rethemed

Scooby & The Haunted Castle-Staying Scooby is getting his own themed area

Top Cat's Taxi Jam-TBA

Dick Dasterdly's Byplanes-Going

Babba Looey's Buggies-Going

Quick Draw's Railway-Going

Pixie & Dixie's Swingset-TBA

Atom Ant's Airways-Getting Rethemed most likely to Spongebob's Sub or Fairly Oddparents Fairy plane along those lines one of those concepts.

Some of the rides are going because they have to make room for the 7 NEW ATTRACTIONS! whats going in HB Carousels place is awsome and yeah you forgot about the Slime Zone this is the last year for it as well.