Thundercracker

Nick Central Expansion 2006?

I wouldnt doubt within a couple of years Paramount would remove The Racer for a new attraction this IS paramount we are speakin of.

IT WAS A JOKE. DUH THE RACER WILL NEVER BE REMOVED.

TOP 10 REASON’S WHY THE RACER WILL NOT BE REMOVED

10. IT WAS MEANT TO BE THERE FOREVER

9. IT MAY BE OLD BUT STILL A GREAT RC

8. IT IS A CLASSIC

7. IT HAS HAD THE MOST RIDER’S OF ALL TIME, THAN ANY OTHER RIDE AT PKI

6. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CLONE

5. IT WAS PKI’S FRIST SIGNATURE RIDE

4. IT WAS THE FRIST FORWARD AND BACKWARD RACING RC

3. IT STARTED THE SECOND COASTER GOLDEN AGE

2. IT WAS ONE OUT OF 3 OF PKI’S FRIST RC’S AND ITS A LEGONDARY RIDE AND IT A SAMPLE RC AND ITS AN AMERICAN THEMED RC AND THERE’S NO OTHER RC LIKE IT.

1. CONEY MALL AND THE REST OF PARAMOUNT’S KING’S ISLAND WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITH OUT THE RACER. ITS A PTRC, AND A JOHN ALLEN.

I wouldnt doubt within a couple of years Paramount would remove The Racer for a new attraction this IS paramount we are speakin of.

IT WAS A JOKE. DUH THE RACER WILL NEVER BE REMOVED.

TOP 10 REASON’S WHY THE RACER WILL NOT BE REMOVED

10. IT WAS MEANT TO BE THERE FOREVER

9. IT MAY BE OLD BUT STILL A GREAT RC

8. IT IS A CLASSIC

7. IT HAS HAD THE MOST RIDER’S OF ALL TIME, THAN ANY OTHER RIDE AT PKI

6. IT DOES NOT HAVE A CLONE

5. IT WAS PKI’S FRIST SIGNATURE RIDE

4. IT WAS THE FRIST FORWARD AND BACKWARD RACING RC

3. IT STARTED THE SECOND COASTER GOLDEN AGE

2. IT WAS ONE OUT OF 3 OF PKI’S FRIST RC’S AND ITS A LEGONDARY RIDE AND IT A SAMPLE RC AND ITS AN AMERICAN THEMED RC AND THERE’S NO OTHER RC LIKE IT.

1. CONEY MALL AND THE REST OF PARAMOUNT’S KING’S ISLAND WOULD NOT BE THE SAME WITH OUT THE RACER. ITS A PTRC, AND A JOHN ALLEN.

Drewbari buddy dont put nothing past paramount they will remove whatever they want its there park now.

Do you know any thing about the Racer? It started the 2nd golden roller coaster age, Paramount is not that dumb, they know that the Racer saved all coasters. If it was never built there my no roller coasters today. Paramounts has done dumb things like remove HBL, and they has not even happened yet. The only way it could be removed, if it burns down or some thing like that. Paramount is not that dumb to remove the racer.

Do you know any thing about the Racer? It started the 2nd golden roller coaster age, Paramount is not that dumb, they know that the Racer saved all coasters. If it was never built there my no roller coasters today. Paramounts has done dumb things like remove HBL, and they has not even happened yet. The only way it could be removed, if it burns down or some thing like that. Paramount is not that dumb to remove the racer.

All Iam saying is dont put nothing past Paramount they got rid of the Flyers didnt they and many many people loved them all in all dont put nothing past paramount.

I have a feeling that they will demolish the original, from Coney Island, Scrambler soon. It's just a thought though. Speaking of them demolishing rides I am wondering if anyone knows whaat they did with The Bat train or sign. I would pay thousands for one of them :rolleyes:

Hey TRexRage1993, did Top Gun guy tell you that HBL is going to become NC?

No Jeff Siebert told me to expect it within 2 years.

Ok, I know Top Gun guy, likes to spread rumors. :lol: