Thundercracker

Nick Central Expansion 2006?

I dont want them to go Kings Island History was built on Hanna-Barbera themes when Kings Island was in the concept stages the whole park was gonna be themed to Hanna-Barbera I go over in HBL everytime Iam in the park and when I walk in HBL it makes me happy.

What was the point of SCooby Doo and the Haunted Castle if they are just going to tear it down in 5 or 6 years? Poor Scooby...

They're probaly going to replace the ride with a Sponge Bob dark ride involving the Flying Dutchman or something :spongebob: I hat spongebob... :bangin:

Scooby Doo is a favorite among kids and tween,teens and adults PKI took out a contract to keep him in the park.When the Nick expansion happens Scooby will get his own land and will be named along the lines of Mysteryville or Coolsville.Now after that contract dries up Scooby's Haunted castle will be sadly made into a NICK dark ride.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:o I need some time alone... sniffle... :(

When does the contract end and if Scooby is having his own zone then would it include Ghoster Coaster, because there are a lot of rides in between them. :huh:

Nick is a fad and is sad :lol: anywho

No Scooby will get his own land but the beastie shall remain in the nick section of the park.Scooby's land will be around the Haunted Castle ;)

The beastie is going to be the same, right?