Thundercracker

Nick Central Expansion 2006?

Due to language restraints on this site I can not speak my emotions if they take out HBL. This would be the most stupid thing they can do (Besides taking out the Flyers....Herm.) But If they did do this I would be very upset. But it seems to me they do need a addition to NC but just don't take anymore history from Kings Island.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

This was a topic on the old forums. Too bad it was lost... :(

A very high ranking park official said that in 2008, the Hanna Barbara contract expires. PKI will not renew the contract. HB will be assimilated into NC, and all of the old HB rides will obtain new Nickelodeon theming. And I would be willing to bet that they will add a ride or two - like a Flying Super Saturator or something to commemorate this.

But yes, there is about a 95% chance that HB will be gone in either the 2008 season or the 2009 season. It is as inevitable as the removal of the flyers. So enjoy it while you can. :(

It doesnt matter to me cause I never go over there any way.

Thats how I feel about Action Zone I hate that part of the park all the rides in that area expect SoB & Top Gun,Delirium .....Stink Badly ...

Thats how I feel about Action Zone I hate that part of the park all the rides in that area expect SoB & Top Gun,Delirium .....Stink Badly ...

Well, i don't think AZ Rides are crap, i think they ROCK :insane:

AZ is awesome in the afternoon. It always funnels people in beacuse of its tall rides. Plus you really dont want to go right because of all the kiddie rides or walk down Int. Street.

Shoooot,I live in HBL & NC,Rivertown Coney Mall I never EVERRR go to action zone and if I do its only to ride the coolest woodie on the face of this earth besides Beast...SoB and to ride Delirium :insane:

At 6ft and with no siblings I have no reason to be in HBL anymore. But onee in a while it is nice to take a quick trip on Runaway Reptar.

Wha? Nick is the 1# choice for kids these days It's sad that kids are being entertain tby crap like Yu-gi-Oh I know I perfer HB over any of the new stuff besides I hate Anime.

O no not this again, :scooby:, :pinkpanther:, and :smurf:, are better then :spongebob: !

Wow, this is quiet stupid. Now they all are good. And I just say PKI has enough land to expand. They don't need to take anything out.

Wow, this is quiet stupid. Now they all are good. And I just say PKI has enough land to expand. They don't need to take anything out.

It could be worst.

Your right they arent taking nothing out everything in HB is gonna be re-themed to Nick except the HB-marry-go-round which I hope isnt gone this upcoming season rumor has it they removed it for the new pathway for the Nick Parade.

Your right they arent taking nothing out everything in HB is gonna be re-themed to Nick except the HB-marry-go-round which I hope isnt gone this upcoming season rumor has it they removed it for the new pathway for the Nick Parade.

LOL

Whats funny? :unsure: I dont think it is very funny at all HBL is going the way of the dinosaur!

I dont want HBL to go, but I knew you would find some way to say it is.