Sign in to follow this  
Skyhawk_91

busch gardens europe anyone?

well im about to go to virginia in a week and saw busch gardens just happened to be there...just wondering if that place is worth going to....its $54.95....i could probably get discount tickets somewhere...but i looked up the rides and it didn't have many coasters and i dont even think it had many ground rides either...it may not of listed everything but i just wanna know if anyone here has been there and if its worth it :-/

Are you kidding? I've been dying to go to both Busch Gardens parks. I've never been to either of them, but they look beautiful and their coasters look awesome. My grandparents live near Tampa, so next time I visit them I could go to Busch Gardens Africa. I say definitely go.

I have visited Busch Gardens Europe every summer for at least a dozen seasons now and i have yet to walk out at closing disappointed! The number of rides may be minimal but the quality is hands down the best you'll ever see at a theme park! The food is awesome and the scenery and landscaping are spectacular... I dare say that you'll never look at Kings Island or any other park for that matter the same way again... So, don't waste another second....go...go now!!

check out this website...

www.bgescape.com

Edited by uncblue131

Busch Gardens Europe is my number one favorite theme park. It may not have a lot in terms of rides but their coasters are very high quality installations.

The food is excellent and quite varied. The shows are top notch. The grounds are beautiful. Like uncblue131 stated, I haven't looked at another park quite the same way as I do BGE. It really does set the mark for what a theme park outside of Disney and Universal could be.

Edited by Geauga Dog

I hate the name Busch Gardens Africa (BGA). I am a supporter of Busch Gardens Tampa or BGT.

ANYWAY, I have never been to BGW (williamsburg) only BGT, they are two COMPLETELY different experiances, however. I know from going to BGT that they have the best coasters I have ever ridden to this point, minus the Beast (best woodie).

Their coasters make PKI's coasters seem like kiddie rides. Vortex compaired to Kumba or Montu is a JOKE. A six inversion coaster that bumpy should not exsist. B&M coasters reign at the Anheiser Busch parks, so you will experience (if you have never been on a B&M) the most comfortable coaster rides on that brand of coasters.

My advise to you is to go in the middle of the week while school is in session. Ride the 3 B&M's save Griffon for last because your expectations will be high about the other coasters.

B&M's at BGW:

Alpengeist

Apollo's Chariot

Griffon

Non-B&M's:

Loch Ness Monster

Big Bad Wolf

BGE is absolutely fantastic. They don't have as many rides as other places, but the ones they do have are amazing. Well worth it.