Sign in to follow this  
weloveki07

New Thrill Ride in 2008?

As far as I know and from what I was told yesterday a coaster isnt in KI's near future but I think you guys will be happy with what they do get.

O, comon! Not again. I just got over that FOF replacement... :P

Those who know dont tell..and I'm not saying a word but I will say this much it isnt a coaster besides we have Fire Hawk let it get some ground let it get some popularity ..

I will give you guys a hint Think Family Attractions please dont guess write on the boards it just adds clutter but just keep in mind what I said also I want to say plans do change but I was told that a coaster isnt in the works for KI at this point.

Edited by TRexRage1993

TRex, I'm not sure if you work at the park or not, but if you do I'd watch what you say, even being that vague can lead to your firing.

All that aside, I agree that it won't be a coaster in 08, I'm guessing 09.

TRex, I'm not sure if you work at the park or not, but if you do I'd watch what you say, even being that vague can lead to your firing.

All that aside, I agree that it won't be a coaster in 08, I'm guessing 09.

Oh, I understand the rules I like to give strong bold hints but I no longer work at the park but I use to for nearly 8 seasons(from High School to College) I worked at KI and I have many many friends that still work at KI.

I haven't heard or seen one day that Firehawk has been a walkon. I did figure that this was an "audition coaster". How the public would receive a used coaster would decide when we got another coaster, and what the coaster should be. (Like a family ride, or a record breaker coaster.) Sorta like the NHL Draft this year. That place was packed at Columbus. Everyone is now saying that they will have the All Star game in a few years.

And to finish TRex's prase. Those who know don't tell. Those who don't know tell. Half the rumors we hear on these boards are false. I just wish I had connections. :P

Edited by Hendrick

Oh its true! Half the crap boards and certain members like this do is give false info I remember a while back over at a certain IOA fan board they were saying a Jurassic Park Ride was in the works and it was to be a Jurassic Park:Jeep Tour while I knew first hand it was Harry Potter I didnt say a word and held back I hope the Jurassic Park Jeep Tour does happen someday. But I have friends or connections if you will that have told me a coaster isnt geared toward KI but if I were to make a bet I'd look at Boomerang Bay getting something but then again thats just me.

Edited by TRexRage1993

Black Rusty? Sounds like some ship themed stand up roller coaster. Where would it be? Over Swan Lake in Rivertown?

A bit off topic, but on the topic of stand-up roller coasters, I just heard a few days ago that King Cobra wasn't scrapped, but sold to another amusement park. Sorry if this was known, but the person I was asking this about said she thought the park was in Japan. So maybe it's gonna be rebuilt, or its being sent for extra pieces...

Black Rusty? Sounds like some ship themed stand up roller coaster. Where would it be? Over Swan Lake in Rivertown?

A bit off topic, but on the topic of stand-up roller coasters, I just heard a few days ago that King Cobra wasn't scrapped, but sold to another amusement park. Sorry if this was known, but the person I was asking this about said she thought the park was in Japan. So maybe it's gonna be rebuilt, or its being sent for extra pieces...

No, the cobra still sits in KI in the forest (track) and in FOF (trains). The history of non operating rides on this site tells the story.

EDIT: I would love to see another stand up but the last one that was built was in 1999 so I doubt that there will be another one built.

Edited by thomascolo