Sign in to follow this  
FF EKU dawg 4 life

Son Of Beast reopening?

We all know Son of Beast will eventually reopen. We all hope it is soon. I just read on a similar website that it will reopen tomorrow. I am very skeptical of that since there has been no announcement. BUT I been thinking about it these last few moments. Could they randomly open this ride tommorrow? It is the weekend before 4th of July maybe there is a chance? I'm still skeptical but maybe just maybe there may be a chance. I hope.

Edited by FF EKU dawg 4 life

I would be SHOCKED if KI announces when the ride opens. Just one day that sign will be gone, and the ride will be open. I just wanna know how long it takes for people to realize that the ride is open. I got 5 minute bet before they have people in line. :P

Nope I bet u in sec. When people pull up they will see the SOB car go over the hill then they will know it's time. BTW I'm so happy I have been begging my mom to let me ride it. she keeps telling me it's unsafe u will die. tonight she said go ahead and ride it. I'm so happy. I cannot wait to ride.

Nope I bet u in sec. When people pull up they will see the SOB car go over the hill then they will know it's time. BTW I'm so happy I have been begging my mom to let me ride it. she keeps telling me it's unsafe u will die. tonight she said go ahead and ride it. I'm so happy. I cannot wait to ride.

Lol, my mom seemed a little concerned with me riding it. She aint' gonna stop me!!! :P

lol. U do not know mine she would chase me down or get security she crazy.lol. But all good now she said she will probably give it 3 chance. I was actually the day of the accident I was the next train.

I will ride it again. But if it's the same ride feeling or worse, then I may give up on it. I don't mind a little roughness, but I don't like getting bashed to death.

Edited by PKIVortex

I think KI will wait till the 4th. Just seems like a perfect day for it. Just my opinion though.

I think it would be more likely that they would open it on the third since that is when they are doing their 4th of july celebration. Granted that would mean that it would have a short opening day since they've always shut all the big coasters down around 8 for the fireworks, but that makes the most sense.

That's assuming that they're waiting to have a big opening and that they're not still testing it. It could logically still be a few more weeks since we don't know that they are done with the testing yet.

Man you guys let your moms run your life? :pokey: It's okay I'm messing with you guys heck when my parents took me to KI they didnt care what I rode they trust the park and as do I.

Edited by TRexRage1993

I think KI will wait till the 4th. Just seems like a perfect day for it. Just my opinion though.

I think it would be more likely that they would open it on the third since that is when they are doing their 4th of july celebration. Granted that would mean that it would have a short opening day since they've always shut all the big coasters down around 8 for the fireworks, but that makes the most sense.

That's assuming that they're waiting to have a big opening and that they're not still testing it. It could logically still be a few more weeks since we don't know that they are done with the testing yet.

I believe you are right on it here. I went to see if the rumor of it was true and it was opening today I was there watching them test the blue train and someone asked a employee when will it open and his answer was "Next Week" Now on a saturday "next week" is a bad answer. That means 1-7 days it will be down. So it does look like July 3 or 4th but who knows.

Edited by FF EKU dawg 4 life

Just got back from KI. They were testing the new blue train of SOB with the water dummies. I got a close look at the train and it is six connected trains of 2 rows each. The total train seats just 24 people. The inside of the train has a lap bar similar to the Gemini and Magnum. It looks like at least it will be a lot more comfortable ride with lots of freedom of movement.

I saw one red train to the side. Looks like they will be starting off with just 2 trains of 24 people each.

I'm a little confused... SoB received two trains right? From what I read, it sounded like there were two red trains and one blue. I thought there were two trains, one of each color. No matter what, I still can't wait.