Sign in to follow this  
TheMaestro

Fearfest '07

Sure it's early to start thinking about it but has anyone heard anything about it?

Im thinking this years is goning to be evem better than last years!

Edited by TOPGUN1993

Way to early its 2007 :ph34r: (topic closed)?

Come on, it doesn't matter if it's too early to talk about; it's not like this thread will negatively affect the site. If it's Kings Island related, people should be able to discuss whatever it is on this site. I do think it's too early to discuss but do not think the thread should be closed.

EDIT: also, I'm pretty confident the " '08" is a typo seeing as he said it would be better than last year's.

Edited by Headwound

The real question is whether or not Fearfest will be an upcharge attraction in the next few years.

What do you mean, like it will be something you have to pay extra to go to? I hope that doesn't happen...

Honestly its early for people start talking about FearFest I honestly never go(I find boring unlike the very first one which was so awsome)

I will tell you what I've heard

-FearFest may became a single event or as boddah put it an upcharge event which means it may get very costly

-New attractions this year and some old favs will be returning

-Later hours I've heard some talking and wanting to stay open past 12 midnight(I doubt it happens)

-I've also heard that Scooby-Doo will be out greeting kids and adults this years untitled event for families.

Just like the first year was, I would gladly pay a seperate fee for Fearfest in order to knock the crowds back to a decent level...what good is it going if you only get to get 3 haunts because it is SO packed?!