Sign in to follow this  
MylesG23

New Hyper Coasters

I was just at Cedar Point. Every coaster had a line. Well, except one.

Yes, that one.

We waited for Wildcat. Iron Dragon had a line throughout the day (except for right after a period when it had been down). Mantis almost never had any line whatsoever.

Be that as it may, I doubt you see any park install a stand up coaster again any time soon.

I was just at Cedar Point. Every coaster had a line. Well, except one.

Yes, that one.

We waited for Wildcat. Iron Dragon had a line throughout the day (except for right after a period when it had been down). Mantis almost never had any line whatsoever.

Be that as it may, I doubt you see any park install a stand up coaster again any time soon.

was at cp all this week. took one last ride on mantis yesterday fri when it was very nice day around 3p. approx one hr wait.

^The 16th was a wonderful day at the park, at what point did Mantiss have a one hour wait? Maybe if you stood and watched it for an hour. I walked right on everytime, longest line was 20 minutes for MF.

^The 16th was a wonderful day at the park, at what point did Mantiss have a one hour wait? Maybe if you stood and watched it for an hour. I walked right on everytime, longest line was 20 minutes for MF.

Yesterday fri was the 18th and park was a bit crowded with school trips. Got in line for mantis a little after 3p and off ride close to 4p.not quite an hr wait,maybe 50-55 minutes.Middle queues were full except for 2 empty rows,last group of queues full. My point is that the mantis is still a very popular ride after 11 years.

Mantis is fun, but I don't think KI will be getting a stand-up anytime soon. I can imagine a wooden roller coaster or inverted before that.

Although it would be nice if ki got a stand up, it is not essential. Would just like to see a B and M, any B and M, whether it is inverted, floorless, stand up or hypercoaster.

Concerning previous comment that May 16th was nice day at CP, it was nice day as far as low crowd level but it was cold and rainy that day.