Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Minor Firehawk Photo Update - May 6, 2006

Wow, that line in the picture showing the new sign is long. How come they weren't letting people in? At least thats what it appears. I hope they don't run that like they run TTD. Pointless how they run it, at least in my opinion.

a little birdy told me the trains are going on tomorrow.

looks like there will be a huge amount of queues like at raptor and m force-of course if its a good ride they will need them.

I like hearing from little birdies, but i won't believe said birdy until there is visual proof. Hope we'll find out soon.

Also, if the trains are going on to the track, would that mean that the coaster has been wired.

Edited by tycoonrebel7188

Someone said they thought they heard the lift running the other day. This far in and as close to Memorial Day weekend it's getting I would probably say so. More then likey they will be putting the trains on the track maybe not to start testing, but getting them ready. Would they start testing before the rest of the paint job is finished?

Some People have connections at the park. I know that FireHawk will be testing soon. And all the electric is hooked up to the ride because I saw the Lights on the lift from the tower Yesderday.

Edited by pkiboy

I would believe PKIVortex if I were you. I have no proof, but I haven't seen him lie once. And plus, it is getting really close.

So, if the trains are put in tomorrow, testing will be... when? Tuesday?

I would believe PKIVortex if I were you. I have no proof, but I haven't seen him lie once. And plus, it is getting really close.

So, if the trains are put in tomorrow, testing will be... when? Tuesday?

I believe PKIVortex 100%. As far as testing goes. soon :rolleyes:

Edited by pkiboy

I just saw a new commercial featuring extended clips of Fire Hawk in action and I can't tell if it's just a computerized paint job or not. Anyone else see this commercial?

Edited by Headwound

Yeah, that's Borg at Carowinds. I recognize the camera angles from the Borg promo videos in 2004.

They took that video and digitally altered the color to make it red.