PKILIfeguard

3/15--BREAKING NEWS: PKI HAS IJ:ST CARS IN PLACE

The cars look CLUNKY. They arn't small and sharp, they are sitting on big silver boxes. They could of been much better, even if that means taking the fishtail effect off.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yeah - they just don't look right. Its probably those coaster style headrests and the fake short windshield. The reason its so big is that the minis aren't the coaster cars - rather they sit ON TOP of the coaster cars.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yes Matt - I know you got a Media Day invite...

Ill be here at home, listening to my iPod - wishing I was at Media Day... :unsure:

No - actually if there is no way I can go to Media Day - I am going to try and go to Holiday World.

those trains look REALLY freakin retarded. whoever designed them needs to be shot. lol. Aren't they going to put any details on them?

I think the cars being up so high will give it a diffterent feeling than a normal coaster. I bet you'll barelly be able to see the track right in fron of you once your in it.

Aren't they going to put any details on them?

Wow, Hi Moron. There's two months until the track opens... think they have to have the cars fully detailed when placed on the track? Let's think before we post :)

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yes - they will have details. No - you will not need a child in order to ride. :P

Aren't they going to put any details on them?

Wow, Hi Moron. There's two months until the track opens... think they have to have the cars fully detailed when placed on the track? Let's think before we post :)

Sorry I didn't think it would take more than 2 months to put simple details on a couple cars.

Yes - they will have details.

So are they putting on more details? :unsure:

Sorry I didn't think it would take more than 2 months to put simple details on a couple cars.

I think foghorn leghorn said it best... "I say, I say, You got a head like a bowling ball son." Look... I never said it would take 2 entire months to put details on the cars... BUT THEY HAVE 2 MONTHS TO DO SO! And anyhow, PKIC has pics of the details up, so why don't you meander on over there for a bit and check it out. :lol:

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

The details aren't on - I was in the park Saturday, 3/26, getting signed off on Troika and Vortex - and the details are not on. That picture on PKIC is fake - it is a Photoshop courtesy of Dane. :P