Thundercracker

Hints for the 2006 attraction?

Okay everyyear I go to the park and look for hints for the next years attraction its fun to do I remember when TR:TR was being built but any way do you guys think PKI will have some area fenced off or hints for 2006 when the park opens?

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

As far as hints - its possible. If they are going to build a huge Intamin coaster like this one:

startrek7.jpg

I would say that they would start doing land modification before the announcement. But if it was somethign small - like taking out the green slime zone and replacing it with a Spongebob wild mouse - and retheming HB - I don't think you would be able to tell as work would not begin until after the park closed.

Yes, Klock is right, that is the coaster that is going in to PKI in 06'. Havent you all heard!?? Klock is the new PKI coaster designer! ;)

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yeah - and the theme for that coaster is Star Trek! A Paramount Movie! See - I looked into the future, and saw what they are going to build! :insane:

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC
Sweet I cant wait for this ride to be built specilly since it sucked! Bad Transtions and everything just like PKI!

It's not that bad. And that was the first revision. I keep modifying it. It is still nowhere near done. And I have been to coastersims, and I have seen some of their rides that have been rated with sevens and eights - and mine is definately better.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Don't say anything that shouldn't be public knowledge this early in the game... :lol:

Don't say anything that shouldn't be public knowledge this early in the game... :lol:

Then why did you tell me that (beep) was coming back this year? :P