Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Season Pass Processing Center Opens April 14

You can get an All Ohio parking pass no matter where your Maxx pass is from...even Carowinds...

This is true. I was surprised to find that out when I went to get my pass processed today.

Just got back from getting my pass... there is really like nobody up there when I was but it was rainig. I also got to snap some pictures (14 of them I think). And if you were up there today did you notice the effile tower was runing.... and I also saw Vortex runing! But why would it be running... but who care atleast it was. The pictures I took were the new front part before you go into the park also got the FireHawk hill as I was leaving, got some DZ, and SoB and Face-off too. Just cant wait till next week only 7Days!

-KIcook304 :D

Edited by PKIcook304

Ya I also did notice that it was training day... and I also forgot to mention that I did see Drop Zone too.

(can someone tell me how to put my pictures up.. thanks :) )

Edited by PKIcook304

Does anyone know if they will be opening the season pass processing center early on Saturday? I'm just not sure I want to drive up there after work one day this week and then end up driving up there next weekend----