Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Season Pass Processing Center Opens April 14

Season Pass Processing Center Opens April 14

KINGS ISLAND, Ohio – Season pass holders, get ready to process early in 2007! Kings Island opens its season pass center this Saturday, April 14 at 10 a.m. for seven days of pre-season sales and processing.

Guests should access the park through the south entrance and proceed to the front gate. Admissions windows will be open for pass purchases, and the season pass center will provide immediate processing.

Pre-season hours are:

Saturday, April 14 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Sunday, April 15 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Monday, April 16 4 – 8 p.m.

Tuesday, April 17 4 – 8 p.m.

Wednesday, April 18 4 – 8 p.m.

Thursday, April 19 4 – 8 p.m.

Friday, April 20 4 – 8 p.m.

All season passes purchased before May 27 are automatically upgraded to gold. Benefits include meal deals, double ride days, early rides, early access to Boomerang Bay, an exclusive parking area, speed lanes and more.

A Kings Island adult season pass is $89.95 (Junior/Senior: $49.95), and provides unlimited access to Kings Island and Boomerang Bay Water Park Resort. A Cedar Fair Maxx Pass costs $125 (Junior/Senior: $79.95), and provides entry to all Cedar Fair ride parks. A Cedar Fair Maxx Plus Pass runs $164.95 (Junior/Senior: $79.95). It provides access to all Cedar Fair ride and separately gated water parks.

Kings Island opens for weekend operation Saturday, April 21. Gates open at 10 a.m. Daily operation begins Wednesday, May 23. Boomerang Bay opens Saturday, May 26. For more information about Kings Island, guests can call the park at (800) 288-0808 or visit www.pki.com.

Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: “FUN”) is a publicly traded partnership headquartered in Sandusky, Ohio. The Partnership, which owns and operates twelve amusement parks, five outdoor water parks, one indoor water park and six hotels, is one of the largest regional amusement park operators in the world. Its parks are located in Ohio, California, North Carolina, Virginia / District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Missouri, Michigan, and Toronto, Ontario. Cedar Fair also owns and operates Star Trek: The Experience, an interactive adventure located in Las Vegas, and operates Gilroy Gardens in Gilroy, California under a management contract.

###

One more thing for those of you who bought a Kings Island Maxx Pass your pass is good to all gold pass perks thats only if you have a Maxx or Maxx Plus processed at Kings Island only. Other perks for other Cear Fair parks are NOT Vaild with your pass unless you have a maxx pass from a different Cedar Fair park.

Edited by pkiboy

So that most likely answers my question. I was looking into getting into Joe Cool at Cedar Point. So, will I not be able to purchase that if I have a Maxx pass from Kings Island?

Also, not to get off topic but I have another question. My girlfriend cannot afford to purchase a season pass before opening day. I know usually you can buy a ticket and upgrade. Does she have to upgrade right then at the park, or can she save proof of purchase and upgrade later?

One more thing for those of you who bought a Kings Island Maxx Pass your pass is good to all gold pass perks thats only if you have a Maxx or Maxx Plus processed at Kings Island only. Other perks for other Cear Fair parks are NOT Vaild with your pass unless you have a maxx pass from a different Cedar Fair park.

So if I got a Kings Island Maxx Pass, it will be treated as a gold pass at Kings island and just a normal maxx pass at the other parks then?

What's confusing about it? All season pass bought at Kings Island are Gold Passes, regardless of the platform you got, Kings Island Only, Cedar Fair Maxx, or Cedar Fair Maxx Plus.

Normal passes bought before May 27 will automatically be Gold Passes, just like previous years. Same for Maxx Passes bought at KI.

I want to throttle whoever was in charge of season passes this year. Way to be confusing. <_>

this is kinda on topic i can add the parkin pass on to my pass whenever right i dont have to add it the day i get my pass processed do I? I cant remember i dont think i had to do them the same day in the past-

Normal passes bought before May 27 will automatically be Gold Passes, just like previous years. Same for Maxx Passes bought at KI.

I want to throttle whoever was in charge of season passes this year. Way to be confusing. <_<

Actually, the rules haven't changed much at all. This never really came up for proximity reasons, but I know that KI would regularly turn away guests who were passholders from other Paramount Parks trying to receive gold benefits.

Well I'm still confused. Look all I want is my Maxx pass to get me in Kings Island as well as Cedar Point and Geauga lake for free. I live in Columbus, and I have a couple vactions plan this year where I plan to tour all the amusement parks I can with my pass, they can keep the gold crap if it means I lose that. The only thing I ever do at Kings Island anymore is ride the big coasters and a few flat rides, The free parking is nice, but that about the only perk that I see I would want!

I was torn between getting my MAXX pass through Kings Island or Cedar Point. Originally I was leaning towards Cedar Point because of the Joe Cool Club and All-Ohio Parking options, as well as renewal through the mail - no new picture, no processing line. However, I realize that I'll be visiting Kings Island much more often than CP - and with the Gold Pass perks, I'd be better off getting the MAXX through my real home park. The early opening of the SP Processing Center just solidifies my decision to buy at KI, which should happen just in time for next Saturday!

Ty I personaly loved it, but it was the first actual "big kid" roller coster I rode. I just wish Americian was still open- yes to me its Americana not LeSourdsville Lake.

Edited by KingsIslandQueen