Sign in to follow this  
Thundercracker

Addams Family Reunion Coaster

Yeah, I've never watched the original Addams Family but I have watched "The New Addams Family" which I enjoy. It would also be nice to have a Halloween-type coaster that runs all year around...I can only hope PCW gets it later.

It's in one of the surveys.

Its like a rotating room and all that  :P

Wrong!

Ok I will give you the basic concept since I guess you have no clue what this concept is about...the coaster is a Dive Machine bythe way ok here is the concept..

You Enter the Addams Family Mansion and go into the study and have preshow with Thing after the preshow the fireplace explodes into a huge flame and a secret passageway opens you walk up into the attic where uncle fester has built a new invention and wants you to be the first to try it out as you are waiting for the coaster to go with out no warning you are blasted down to the addams family basment stright into the family catacombs and out of an open grave as you are spinning & twirling around the addams family graveyard you have to dodge gravestones etc. and then you go into the another grave and then the ride is over and you are now apart of the Addams Family It's an Addams Family Reunion!

Now the rumor is PKD,PCW will get this in 2007-2009! whats up with these rumors I can only hope the addams family does happen I love almost anything spooky and creepy and I like Halloween..I really hope PCW gets it because they might be getting a halloween seasonal attraction like PKI's FearFest.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

I wonder - if CW and KD get those in 2006 - what will we be getting? The retheme to HB? Our first Beemer? Intamin Giga? :lol:

They wouldent put another heavy theamed coaster in next year. I see a BIG thrill coaster with only a pinch of themeing.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC
a retheme of Hanna-Barbera land and a huss ride to be placed where flight commander use to be... ;) 2007 WILL be our year to get the addams watch and see.

OMFG - MY JUMP 2 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

If I get my Jump2 - you can best believe what crew I am working...

They wouldent put another heavy theamed coaster in next year. I see a BIG thrill coaster with only a pinch of themeing.

Wanna make a bet on that....? Kings Island is now where the magic of the movies come to life.

a retheme of Hanna-Barbera land and a huss ride to be placed where flight commander use to be... ;) 2007 WILL be our year to get the addams watch and see.

OMFG - MY JUMP 2 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

If I get my Jump2 - you can best believe what crew I am working...

Most likely it will happen... but when I cant say I had to sign a contract saying I wouldnt talk about any attractions but I do know whats coming in 2006 and I know research for it has begun.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

If we get a Jump2 - I will do everything in my power to get on that crüe. :lol: It might be hard since its a new ride - and everybody always wants to work the new rides - but I will certainly try. :lol:

If we get a Jump2 - I will do everything in my power to get on that crüe. :lol: It might be hard since its a new ride - and everybody always wants to work the new rides - but I will certainly try. :lol:

I dont know if theres some sarcasm in here but hopefully if PKI gets it, the magnets on the gates won't break like PCWs haha. That was funny watching the ride op slamming the gate trying to get the magnets to lock.