Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Parking Now $20, Preferred Parking $25

The parking price has now been raised to $20 per car, with the Preferred Parking price raised to $25 per car. It hasn't been officially announced yet, but it will most likely be updated on the Tickets page of Kings Island's official website on Monday or Tuesday.

Update: Oh, and if you hadn't already figured it out based on the vivid pink forum skin, APRIL FOOLS!

Edited by PKIDelirium

First Gas prices go up now parking at Kings Island. Ok a little to EXTREME if you ask me. Ill just park in the employee lot :lol:

Edited by pkiboy

I am giving up my right to look at this forum for today, or until the pink is turned back to blue witch ever comes last!!!!!!!!! I am too old for April 1st pranks.

This has got to be a joke...and a sick one lol. I know inflation is starting to get bad and all..but mercy a 100% increase in prices? BTW...I kinda like the new color...for a couple of days anyways :P

Shh...

My Controls, Skin and Languages. You will first have to change it to the pink one, then go back to the Extreme PKI 3.

But back on topic. What was parking last year? I want to say 10, but not 100% correct.

i think the KI fan sites need to stop doing April Fool's day jokes, we all remember what happened last year with the SoB loop! lol

Edited by kjkjkj

Shh...

My Controls, Skin and Languages. You will first have to change it to the pink one, then go back to the Extreme PKI 3.

But back on topic. What was parking last year? I want to say 10, but not 100% correct.

Thank you for telling us that, the pink was getting annoying.

i think the KI fan sites need to stop doing April Fool's day jokes, we all remember what happened last year with the SoB loop! lol

:o I remember that, and it ended up happening! Don, when parking raises to $25, we're all gonna blame you :P

:o I remember that, and it ended up happening! Don, when parking raises to $25, we're all gonna blame you :P

On 4/1/2005, I put on my website an announcement that Cedar Fair bought Kings Island. Who's the fool now?