First Ride You Ever Rode at KI?

You all talkin like your old, try this... first ride for me was the Blue Racer 1978.

Uh, is the Blue Racer the forward one now?

I really can't remember. I was only 6 at the time, and I remember being the one to pick which train, and blue being my favorite color, we went on that one. That was back in the day when the resraints were a little different. It scared me so that I didn't ride another coaster for years to come. I remember riding the monorail as well as Zodiac. I remember Zodiac seemed so high in the sky.

http://www.kiextreme.com/historyphotos/alb...tpack/racer.jpg

For once I check the historical section for answers... :P

I dont actually remeeber my first ride I've always had a pass since I was little so I went to much to rememeber that, I have a picture of me on the beast from when I was like 5 thou. But I do remember the first time I rode the King Cobra I was 7 and I actually wasnt tall enough for the ride so I stood on my tip toes and when we came down the hill my shoukders slipped thought the restraints, my sister started crying and told me I was never to ride it again....... lol it ended up being my favorite ride.

• 5 years later...

I remember my first roller coaster was Bavarian Beetle, but I have no idea what my first ride was. I can remember the cars and motor cycles that went in a circle, the Funky Phantom and the kangaroos that went up when you pulled the lever back and down when you pushed it forward. I also remember the Hanna Barbara enchanted voyage, but I have no idea which one I rode first. I do remeber being there on opening day because my grandmother worked at Tasty Bread and got free or discounted tickets. There was a little Tasty Bread bakery where you could watch the bread being made. It was on International Street where the Skyline Chili is now. I also remember getting lost from my parants over by the resturaunt that is Outer Hanks now. Some woman was going to take me to Lost children but I did not want to go because I knew my mom would come back for me there, which she did. They used to have live polka bands play on the deck behind Outer Hanks. My family and relatives hung out on that deck most of the day because they sold beer there.

Think the first one I rode was Bavarian Beetle also, then Racer. Rode a bunch of the flat rides - liked the bumper cars a lot at that time, Scrambler, etc. First trip was in 1973, the second season. Enchanted Voyage I rode every chance I got as it was such a great place to cool off, even though the lines went on for what seemed like ages. Must have been a couple of lifetimes ago......or feels that way.