Sign in to follow this  
TOPGUN1993

Nooooo!

:wtf: :cussing: :pissed: Everything is happening that weekend, because they are way behind in opening. If they would open the first weekend in April, they wouldnt have all that, but they have to do music in the parks and scout days together because they screwed up and made opening day too late!

I think you guys are overeating. So what if it's Scout Fun Days, they they normally always have them around the same time every year? I'm still going that, I need my Vortex ride. :)

Ideal wait time is 45 minutes. The park doesn't want you to have to wait in line longer, and also does not want you to wait in a shorter line. Still that is going to be a pretty busy day. Lines will probably be between 30 mins and 2 hours depending on the ride.

I don't even have a pass this year. I am going to just buy a day pass and go up sometime in the summer when the weather is nice and I can enjoy myself. One thing I have noticed being an employee for a year and a die hard passholder for a year is that if you go too often you really do get burned out on it. I am not totally tired of Kings Island - but I don't want to become, so I am going to just go maybe once or twice a year.

Even after working at the park for 3 years I can't say I've grown tired of the park. I missed 2005 from buying a pass, and to tell ya the truth I regretted it. I did go in 2005 I bought one of those buy once visit twice tickets, but never did use my second day. The next time I went was in October and I bought my 2006 pass, and ended up using it 2 more times.

I mean I can't believe that they would have them on the same weekend but if you think about it most of the kids that are still inn the scouts aren't tall enough to ride all of the "Big kid Rides" and it actually makes the tickets cheaper for any of you that dont have passes.....

Yeah I think it would be better if it opened on the 14 the same day as last year, but it really doesn't matter to me becasue i only go like once a year with my youth group and that's in October during Fear Fest. I wish i could go alot more, atleast three times this year.

That would be cool. :D