Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

Photo Update: ACE Winter SOAR 2007

I just finished uploading the gallery of photos from the event part of ACE Winter SOAR 2007 from March 3. These photos feature shots of the International Restaurant and presentations by Brian Neal, John Robinson, Tony Clark and Maureen Kaiser along with KIExtreme's Bat/Vortex video and the 35th Anniversary video produced by KIExtreme with additional photos provided by KICentral.

Click Here to go directly to the ACE Winter SOAR 2007 Photo Gallery

Also if you haven't seen them already, check out our Firehawk Construction Tour photos by clicking HERE.

Great job on the pictures...would they not let you videotape? Just thought that history section would be sweet to see on video. I've always wondered if anyone has put together a complete historical video of the park.

Have they taken down the Paramount Logo's that used to be on both sides of the fountain, and the ones up by the tower? I don't seem to see them in the pic of International street.

Gosh...like I don't have a name. lol. Just kidding.

hahaha well im hesitant to use peoples names on the net unless i know they're comfortable with it and wasnt sure if you wanted me to say it so...

HEY CHRISt