Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

ExtremePKI.com is now KIExtreme.com

Due to the removal of the Paramount brand from the park name, we have now renamed the site from ExtremePKI.com to KIExtreme.com effective immediately. We will be keeping the ExtremePKI.com domain name indefinitely as a redirect to the new domain.

If you see any problems please let us know. We attempted to get everything properly corrected but there is always a possibility that something was inadvertently missed.

Also, I have done a quality control check and update on the Lodging page of the Trip Planner.

***NOTICE: If any images do not properly display, refresh a few times. Forum avatars might need to be re-added***

The domain was taken. No clue why someone would have registered a domain for a couple of years, and never have used it. Pretty... lets say, weird in my opinion.

EDIT: Why do you have to type so fast PKIDelirium?

Edited by Hendrick

I'm sure you already know this, but you could always back order it. It's been 2 years, and nothing has happened. It expires in 2008, but you could back order it, so if they don't renew the domain, you get it then. But I'm sure you already know it, so I'm not quite sure why I just typed that.

There's actually a chance I could have it sooner than that. I sent an email to their technical contact from the domain WHOIS on it asking if they'll sell it. They haven't replied yet, but hopefully they will.

Since I've already changed everything I would most likely leave the site as KIExtreme, but I would have ExtremeKI pointing at it.

Ya, you think that they would sell it, rather than just let it sit there. At least get some money off of it.

But about changing the name. Ya, there really would be no reason for you to do that. It would just be for all of us that think it might be easier to just drop the P, then to switch it around. :P

Edited by Hendrick

That gives me an idea - www.kings-island.com. Why not Cedar Fair buy that site - it's owned by a cyber-squatter, not a legit company...

Yes, it's going to be weird saying "K.I.E." but we'll get used to it soon. And what about those with usernames including "PKI"? Those should change, too, IMO.

I WONDERED why my "favorites" link to the forums was messed up...

Very cool PKID, hope you get that domain. I hardly notice a difference! (yeah, I'm ignorant)

-Foe-

I've been having that problem myself. I've started manually typing the address each time now instead of using my bookmark bar until I get it fully engraved into my brain.