Sign in to follow this  
TombraiderTy

Fear Fest 2007

Okay, I know that Fear Fest is WAY off from right now, about seven months, but it is one of my favorite times of the year for Kings Island. So, I am wondering, if you had the power, what would you do for it? Would you add more scare zones and walk throughs? Cut a few of the scareactors out? Cover the park with scenary? I want to hear it, and I'm sure other people do to!

I don't think I would have as many "scare zones". The ones they had last year were kinda of a letdown. I think that CP does better at those.

I always thought that it would be cool to have some dudes lurking around the ride lines. The perfect example? The ride lines inside the Tomb Raider building! Wouldn't that be a great spot for some dead guy to walk around? It is dark, there are numerous spots to hide - PERFECT!! It just would expand the festivities to those who ride the rides during FF.

If I had the oppurtunity, I would change a lot over a period of several years, ending with all this:

Areas:

International Scream (International Street)

aaaaaAction Zone (Action Zone)

Jefferson Village (Still thinking of better name) (Oktoberfest)

Coney Maul (Coney Mall)

Sleepy Hollow (Rivertown)

Nightmare Realm (Nickelodeon Universe)

Walk-Throughs:

Wax Museum (International Scream)

Scream Street (International Scream)

Slaughter Shack (aaaaaAction Zone)

Villainy (aaaaaAction Zone)

Seaside Cemetery (Jefferson Village)

Psycho Path (Coney Maul)

The Asylum (Coney Maul)

Massacre Manor (Coney Maul)

The Beast: UNLEASHED (Sleepy Hollow)

Cowboy Carnage (Sleepy Hollow)

Headless Hollow (Sleepy Hollow)

Circus of Horrors 3D (Nightmare Realm)

Scary Tales (Nightmare Realm)

Scare Zones:

The Forgotten (International Scream)

Power Source (aaaaaAction Zone)

Garden of Gore (Jefferson Village)

Worksite (Coney Maul)

CornSTALKERS (Sleepy Hollow)

Clown Town (Nightmare Realm)

Attraction Rethemes:

Creature (Son of Beast)

Mine of Souls (Adventure Express)

ExTERRORestrial Encounter (Flight of Fear, yes, I did steal the name from Disney)

Wreckage (Italian Job: Stunt Crap)

Murder Mill (Wild Thornberry's River Adventure

CarnEVIL (Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle)

I guess that's about all, don't have enough time for descriptions and stuff though.

you sure do love fearfest, the beast:unleashed is a very cool idea especially if they would let you walk alongside the coaster so every time a coaster train flies by the noise scares you half to death :lol:

The Beast: UNLEASHED

Screams of terror can be heard from far back in the woods as a coaster train speeds over the rickity (sp?) track. Only the brave and foolish dare to walk back into the woods, where more than just the coaster and some trains wait them. Bodies are scattered across the ground and are hanging from the supports- this is cleary not an act commited by a human. Further back, you find yourself looking at a train [NOTE: Although not the same trains as on TB, SOB trains could be used] that is wrecked on the ground, yanked off the track and thrown down. Dozens more bodies are spread across the ground, some torn to pieces. Other victims still have a few more breaths until their death, and they

As you move into the black up ahead, trains speeding by every few minutes, a roar so loud and so frightening that it would be impossible nobody jumps. A small shack is seen only a few dozen feet off to your left, it seems innocent enough, but then it explodes in a balls of flame with a roar behind it- The Beast has smashed the thing down, which had been storing something very flamable. Running through a narrow pathway with nets on either side and victims jumping against it, you eventually find your way back to the park and into Sleepy Hollow, but The Beast still lurks the woods, hoping for its next victims soon enough.

The only problem that sticks out is that the pathway would be along the maintence roads back there... I think they could clear a narrow pathway, use netting and fences to keep you along it. Plus, it would be cool to be walking on a narrow wooden board, nets on either side of you, about 10 feet above the ground, or maybe even above the track... that'd be cool :lol:

I thought a cool one would be cool for some huanted houses/trails in action zone. Even though there isn't much space to work with, they could maybe add some "scareactors" to the area around the ActionZone water tower.

or even one through Timberwolf would be pretty cool.

Edited by TOPGUN1993

I had Slaughter Shack for aaaaaAction Zone, which would be in a covered Action Stunt Grill. It would be a small little walkthrough (they could extend out of the restaurant) which would be like walking through a Saw movie. I also had Villainy (can't think of a better name) along Top Gun's waiting line, flames and fog and lighting along with scareactors of course. The walkthrough would be more exciting than Top Gun, so Top Gun would be running empty trains for atmosphere only.