drewbari

If you could theme a coaster

If you could build a ride at KI, name and theme it what would it be?

I would build a flying coaster. I would paint it red, white, and blue. I would make the trains look like eagles, and I would name it Flying Eagles. I would put it in Coney Mall.

A B&M invert.

Name: Crusader

Tag line: Be the hero!

Marketing line: "Soar like your favorite super hero as you fly high and above Kings Island. Fight your fear as you swoop within a few feet of the ground. Reach for the sky as you flip head over heels through loops, inline twists, and corkscrews. We dare you to be the hero!

The ride would replace the FX Theaters in the back of the park.

I always thought a ride made after "Goonies" would be cool. Either some sort of cave-like maze with tunnels and slides or a cool indoor water slide would be sweet. :lol: I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

I would go all out with a 4th dimensional coaster... but it launches you and you get wet on it. It would have multi million dollar effects and you can get your picture taken on it. Also, there would be a big 3d movie and fireworks display at the end. I really have no clue as to what I would call it; most of the names I could come up with wouldn't really do it justice.

On the Northern side of the park, I would add "Lazer", the world's fastest roller coaster. It would launch you up a 389 foot hill, brakes at top, then the track would drop down and you would be released down a 90 degrees angle. The ride would then take you through tunnels of mist, through scenes with, of course, laser lighting effects, around a planet similar to Mars, and even straight through the Flight of Fear building. It would also set the record as the world's longest roller coaster at over 9,000 feet

I would build my coaster behind or in the place of Action FX Theater. It would be indoor/outdoor and very very fast. 80+ MPH. It would be a floorless coaster launched 0-80 in 3-4 seconds and have a series of twist, turns, loops, corkscrews and so on. Later in the ride you would realize that your going up a lift hill, but the lift hill happens to be straight up, after that a huge nosedive and a finalle oftwo barrel rolls.

The theme would be Volcano. The building would be a huge volcano and all the ride is inside except the part when you errupt (launched straight up) and now your outside and twisting and turning around the volcano's hot lava. after that you dissapear into the ground and back into the center of the earth.

That is just my idea..

i really like the Goonie's idea..its one of my all-time favorite movies, personally I would like to see a true mine coaster back by the Beast. Out in the woods real close to where TRTR is. Something that goes back into the woods and down some of the hollers into real tunnels. It could be called the Rivertown Express or something to that nature. Really the only idea I got at the moment,kinda sad i know. :rolleyes:

too bad Kings Island doesnt have rights to video game characters or else i think it would be pretty sweet to see a twin coaster themed to sonic and shadow the hedgehog....have it be a hydraulic launch or LIM coaster ( of course since both these characters are fast ) and have it do a kind of dueling dragons thing...have them twist in and out of each other like they are going to hit.