Sign in to follow this  
Scoo-rah

Happy Heart Day!

T Rex Rage, i purchased the ghoster coaster for you since I know you love scooby and HB, however I didnt have enough money and had to sell the rights to nickelodeon and its now called Spongebob's Silly Stunt Coaster and the only water effects are a kid i pay to stand there with a squirt gun and a bunch of sponges hanging in the tree.

T Rex Rage, i purchased the ghoster coaster for you since I know you love scooby and HB, however I didnt have enough money and had to sell the rights to nickelodeon and its now called Spongebob's Silly Stunt Coaster and the only water effects are a kid i pay to stand there with a squirt gun and a bunch of sponges hanging in the tree.
Isnt that nice?

:lol: Your ate up sport...Nice to know that you think you know me...butca dont.

Edited by TRexRage1993

^Actually I was just making a friendly joke since you and I argue a lot and since you talk on here all the time about how you love HB and spongebob and such. IT wasn't an attack on you, but since you assumed that because I already told you I know you awhile back. Steve gave you up, and your other screen names and now that I can see IP's over on the other boards its quite evident, I dont care how you wanna deny it, how much you wanna argue, but I do know who you are. I dont care how dumb you play it, and I really dont care if any member on this board knows it, but you do know that I know. Happy Valenties day sport. :P