drewbari

Weird Dreams

Seeing that pic of Raptor reminded me of a deream. Sorry it's not KI though. Last time I went to CP it was dead and my friend and I just kept riding the same ride 4 or 5 times in a row. We rode Raptor 8 or 9 times that day and a night or two later I dreamt the whole ride and it was incredibly vivid and realistic... except going over the transfer track was much smoother.

Ok, I got a good one for you.

This is too dumb to make up.

I was there for one of those tours, and they were test running Diamondback, UNFINISHED TRACK! The train followed the proper course and did not crash. However, AFTER the MCBR at the bottom of the drop, the track just ended, but the train continued on the upstops on what appeared like a bobsleigh type coaster, BUT the track was FLAT not curved. It had a strange dip in it similar to Apollos Chariot's double down. I don't remember what was after this because we were all standing near the exit of the Crypt.

The same dream, we moved from there to the beast which was having some track work done, but they were still opperating it, with sections of track missing before the long covered brake shed. The train went like the track was still there. No problem, then we get to the run before the second lift, and there is a station. They made us get out and we were in this field, there was a huge oak tree with a tree house in it. Kind of like the Swiss Robinsons Tree House at Disney.

I don't remember anything past that.

Perhaps there was a portal on the Beast that transported everyone to Florida? Who knows.

Actually not to long ago i had a dream of riding diamondback.Exept it only looked like it was finished so after the second hill there was no track. Did not end well.

Also another with a HUGE line for racer going up not around like sob entrance goes up like that. but it was like 300ft tall with a 100 degree drop . then i got seperated from my friends in line some how. It was also super dark and haunt like. well igot on by my self and as we left the station two of my friends jumped in the car falling about 60 feet then landing and out of breath "Ohh, Hey whats up dude?" while getting the seat belts on. It wasnt a perfect landing like sideways then wedges in. somehow we all fit*3 of us* in the racer cars.

Lol one time i had me and my cousin and my cousins fiance all ride scramler together so we all are above 6ft and weight betweeen190-240. so it was suprime tight.

Edited by rageofturtles

Oh my goodness have I had like 3 or more dreams about going to KI. But it never really was the park it was like weird. I don't know how to describe it. There have been so many. Like it was all indoors and you had just guess where things were. It was pretty annoying.

Then I think about KI alot in my dreams.

^ *coughmallofamericacough* :lol:

Who me? No not Mall of America. Cause in my dreams I knew I was KI cause like there was a line for the firehawk and SoB.So yeah.

@ 11shall, I was just saying how that sounds exactly like the Mall of America- everything's covered, but it can be difficult to get from point A to point B.

@ JTW, that would be a very AWESOME building.

I had dream I was on Vortex at KI and I saw another theme park right next to KI! Then at the end of my dream Vortex derailed on its brake run. Weird Dream!

Gnarkiller: You made me remember a dream about KI I had last year. It was New Years Eve and KI was open to celebrate Mexican New Year (WTF?) and the park got a huge makeover and was very spanishy. From the Eiffel Tower I could see SFGAdv. only it was being relocated to Mason Ohio to compete with KI. Later in the dream I was ontop of a building in Oktoberfest and I slipped on Ice and fell into Viking Fury Lake and hit the ice and turned into a blood cloud. Ha!

I recently had a dream that it was Halloween Haunt 2009. The pathway that formerly boardered Swan Lake was reopen and a cemetery scare-zone had been placed there. The area where Back Lot Stunt Coaster currently is was now only a field. Swan Lake was still present on the right. Very unusual.

Another dream about Diamondback the other day...

I don't remember the entire dream, but i remember at one point the train came off the rails onto the rollers used in the train barn. The train balanced perfectly at around 70mph across the rollers, then returned to regular track.

i too have been dreaming about Diamondback lol the first dream i had about a week ago i was riding it and it was a lot of fun...as expected...but then i had a dream about it last night where i was driving by the park with some friends and noticed they were doing test runs..then i saw people riding it and i was all angry because no one told me it was open yet. it was strange lol

I consistantly have a dream that I go into the cave entrance to get to the Crypt and the queue is themed like a hospital with little asian nurses running around screaming like some creature is loose. They all just run around screaming with their little masks on. Hahhaa. No lie!

Funny story. My first year working at kings island, i was assigned to Tomb Raider and it was also the year it opened so during training, we couldnt work the ride cuz it was still being tested and worked on. So i had a dream that Tomb Raider (now the Crypt) went into its final top spin and it flew out of the building into the beast.....And that I went to work and there was a big bult laying on the ground of the lock out area in view of the guest and I was scared to operate the ride that day LOL

I consistently have a dream that I go into the cave entrance to get to the Crypt and the queue is themed like a hospital with little asian nurses running around screaming like some creature is loose. They all just run around screaming with their little masks on. Hahhaa. No lie!

BAHAHAHA! Only it's not a dream... you've foreseen the new theme for the Crypt in 2009: "Super Mega Nurse Panic Asian Building Ride!! 2009!!"

ANYWAY... I dreamed last night that I was at KI opening day '09, and they had built a 7-story queue building. There was, like, no rhyme nor reason for how you got to the top (where the queue line started), and they intentionally made the actual line confusing so not everyone would figure out how to get on the ride. lol! :lol: It wasn't even a themed building- it was more like a miniature parking garage. :lol:

I know I have alot of dreams about amusement parks! Its funny because a friend of mine was telling me that if you dream about a park that is beautiful and full of life that you are happy in your life, but if you dream that the park is closed or run down that your are a low part of your life.

Had another Diamondback dream last night. IT was finished, and operating. THere was no water in the pool yet.

Here's the weird part, it had doors like BLSC and retractible seatbelts as the primary restraints, no lapbars.

As we crested the lift, i woke up.