Emiroo

Throw Up Stories

Anyone have any good throw up stories from KI or any other park? Maybe it happened to you or maybe you just saw it, but let's hear it!

I don't do well on spinning rides, but so far have managed to avoid ever throwing up on or after a ride. Once at Disney World I got overheated and got sick while walking to the Monorail, but I don't count that. The only time I've ever seen anyone get sick on a ride was at a carnival when I saw a kid toss his cookies on those "Loop-O-Planes". Lucky the ride op was armed with a hose.

I've always heard legends about people who throw up at the apex of a loop only to have it land back in their laps on the way down, but that's probably impossible.

Let's hear those stories!

hahaha

yeah so i always get nervous before rides i have never rode so im standing in line for delirium and getting nervous just to get on and i always think about wether the bars are gonna pop off and im gonna go flying away so somewhere and die, so im watching it swing back and forth back and forth hearing all the people scream and kick their feet and we're the next ones on already counted off and finally i can't take it and i have to throw up so i run toward the trash can and unleash it all.

so yea i think thats the only time i have thrown up

(-:

but i rode it later that year to find it to be like the most awesome ride there

well, we were waiting outside of a bathroom, waiting for the rest of my group, when some kid who is like a foot from a trashcan just bends over and pukes all over the edge of the path, and the grass it was so funny : :rolling:

Edited by kjkjkj

I've never gotten sick sick on a Roller Coaster. Last year I got dizzy, but that was the first time I ever remember not feeling good after a coaster. Might be because I rode the Beast 11 times... No, it started to happen after my one and only trip on The Racer. Now that I think back on it though, I was dehydrated more than anything. I learned from that though.

There's actually nothing wrong with this topic. Stuff like this is associated with thrill rides.

Besides the fact were talking about people throwing up, no there really isn't... :P

Edited by Hendrick

Never ride SOB or Face Off those are the 2 worst rides people get sick on. Warning Make sure everyone has a emtpy tummy before you ride. LOL :lol:

I've never ridden Face/Off. It's always had a long line, when other rides like the Beast are walk on. I'll ride it this year though. Last year was FOF, next is Face/Off, then after that is the Giggle Coaster... :P

One time, when I was a kid, we were at a small county carnival. I went to board a Round Up-style ride. There was only one spot open, so naturally that's where I went. Now I see chocolate covered banana all over the place... Then I realized that it was thrown up chocolate covered banana and I got it all over me. I had that sour concoction on my clothes and skin for a full, 30 minute ride home. Ugggh.

In my story somebody didn't necassarily throw up but oh well.

My brother and his friends were heading up for Cedar Point. They mixed some red and green peppers up along with some mutalated,raw meat and corn syrup. They rode Magnum and when they got off they dumped it next to a trash can. It looked exactly like puke they took a picture of it but I can't find it.

There was also a time we were at Disney World on the monarail and we saw a mini van pulled over and there was a kid standing in the drainage ditch puking.

That's just about all I have.

Edited by streamline

How do you clean up a coaster after someone threw up all over it? I heard somebody threw up on the SOB and the staff put green sawdust junk on the seat and sent the train around a few times.

I was riding monster last summer, and it was after the actual ride was over and we were sitting at the top waiting to get off, and the little girl in the tub to my left and up just leaned over the side and puked, at least three times...it was pretty bad. i couldn't do anything but watch it fall all the way to the ground and then make that nasty splat noise... :P

My Friends were walking past Flying Eagles :( but just as they were walking by some one threw up and it was at lease with in 2 feet in front of them. Lets just say it was Purty Pink ;)

I saw a pile of puke on Top Gun's exit path under the tunnel in October. I'm surprised that someone that Top Gun would make sick could make it that far down the exit.

OH! I've got another one, my family and I were walking past slingshot and it was starting to get dark and my mom tried to tell everyone to watch out for the throw up next to the slingshot "deal" sign but it was too late, my sister stepped right into it lol!

^ Any of you heard of Two Face at SFA? Well I saw someone throw up onto the girl across from them! Lol!

One time at PKD me and a friend had just gotten off FoF and theres a trash can in the hallway to outside and this guy was throwing up in the trashcan! :lol:

I'm not surprised about Top Gun. Top Gun really moves you in multiple directions. First your being flung forward, then your rocking side to side. Top Gun is one of the worst for people who get sick.

Oh one time at school like two weeks ago me and my friend were talking at lunch and this kid at the table next to us is like "This kids gonna throw up" and then this kid puked all over the place! Right when me and my friend turned around UGGGGGGGGGG! :lol:

Then my friend was like "He tossed his cookies!" Ironic, the kid was eating cookies. ;)

Edited by Lake Charles Guy

Oh my...I have too many throw up stories. I suffer from motion sickness really bad and I never knew I had it because I never used to get sick. Now that I know I have it ( a few ruined park trips later ) I finally got some really good motion sickness medicine that's in the form of a patch that I put behind my ear and Im set to go. It does make me drowsy and dries my mouth though, but I would rather that then throw up!!! I love riding coasters too much to not do something about it!!!

Hmm, once I ate two cheese coneys then immediatly rode Racer. I felt pretty unsettled, but that's really my worst case of ride sickness. :P

I've seen Puke come out of Witch's Whell (an Enterprise) at Cedar Point.

And I saw someone puke in their seat on Iron Dragon. o_O

(Really, I've never seen puke by a ride at Kings Island...)

I've only seen someones lunch once, and that was at the exit of The Beast. However, I hoped right back on the ride, and by the time I was done, it was gone.