Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

'Major new thrill ride' coming to Kings Island

That was great. Just all of X-Flight just laying there, with a sign that says, "Maybe Next Year..."

But, I really want to know what that thing is now.... Lucky jorhawle. I missed it by 15 minutes.

What did you miss man?

His post before it was edited. You made it sound like you were able to read it.

Edited by Hendrick

I dunno, Firehawk sounds kind of like some experimental military jet or something.

yea they could make it like some kind of military jet or something...could be cool

Someone had said (I forget who) that they thought *System Edit: Name Blocked* would not fit well with the military/space theme of FOF. Well, if X-Flight is indeed renamed *System Edit: Name Blocked* (and we'll just have to wait and see about that) it's worth noting that the name "*System Edit: Name Blocked*" is used for a class of military helicopters. It's a variant of the Black Hawk helicopter used by the U.S. Army and manufactured by Sikorsky. Copy and paste the link for a picture. http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,,CLI1_DIV69_ETI884,00.html

Edited by hans1208

First, 300th post.

Second, Firehawk could produce a really cool paint scheme. But, I'm still in favor of keeping the paint scheme. You ask almost anyone "What two colors come to your mind when you think of aliens?" Most will reply, Green and Black.

But, more than not, the rumors I have heard on EPKI have come true, so I see no reason why this one couldn't.

If, by chance, it WERE called FireHawk, it would probably be themed more to an experimental aircraft rather than some mythical creature.

But, like I said, we'll just have to wait until Monday to find out what it's REALLY called. Besides, it's not like I ACTUALLY know what the name of the ride is or anything. :rolleyes:

Someone had said (I forget who) that they thought *System Edit: Name Blocked* would not fit well with the military/space theme of FOF. Well, if X-Flight is indeed renamed *System Edit: Name Blocked* (and we'll just have to wait and see about that) it's worth noting that the name "*System Edit: Name Blocked*" is used for a class of military helicopters. It's a variant of the Black Hawk helicopter used by the U.S. Army and manufactured by Sikorsky. Copy and paste the link for a picture. http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,,CLI1_DIV69_ETI884,00.html

if u look on the "blackhawk" on that page, it seems like it could be a cooler theme, the *System Edit: Name Blocked* looks like a wussy medical copter....lol IMO

Probably to prevent people from leaking the name. Glad I was able to read that post before the system edit kicked into effect.

If it is blocking the name then it is obviously not going to be called *System Edit: Name Blocked*. Or they are trying to trick us.

-Jake

Apparently it depends on how you spell *System Edit: Name Blocked*. Others have posted *System Edit: Name Blocked* but theres is spelt differntly then how I am spelling it.

-Jake

You can't type Fiireehaawk?

I was spelling it Firehawk and it was bloking it. Others were posting it Fire Hawk and it wasn't blocking it.

Jake

What time? I'm gonna fake sick and sit and click refresh till something happens. :lol:

My school just canceled. I'm so happy. I'll be sure to check pki.com at midnight though just incase something happeneds. (Highly doubt that though.)