KIExtreme Forums

X-Flight Track Has Arrived

Who me? If I lived close, and could take the pics, yes, I would give them to only EPKI. It's a lot better than that other not to be mentioned PKI fan board. The people here are just more friendly, and they are more on topic compared to the other one. Their always talking about pretty much everything minus PKI itself.

I'll take a picture from my School Bus tommorow. :P

Granted it will be from a dirty window at some distance, but a picture. I saw it today and had a spaz attack...

Edit:Oh, I'd just give to EPKI too, but not becuase I have a dislike for PKIC. I just think it's stupid to go to two sites who deliver the same news. I think people are mean here! o_O

Edited by Guest

Comon pkiboy. Your our only hope!

and

"Edit:Oh, I'd just give to EPKI too, but not becuase I have a dislike for PKIC. I just think it's stupid to go to two sites who deliver the same news. I think people are mean here! o_O"

I think he left out a t. There only needs a t, and from rest of that phrase, thats how I'm taking it.

Ok, we have like 5 people who have photographer in their title. Take a lunch break, and get out there, and get those photos.

Read this topic though:

http://www.extremepki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1643

Fits in nicely, eh?

I am so happy.... A great way to turn a snowy, gray monday around.

Excuse me, but I am leaving on a trip on Friday and I have a thing called school from 8:20 till 3:20.

I live 45 minutes from Kings Island.

^ Don't get too ahead of yourself....I hope you are right, and chances are you are right, but this track could be heading to Carowinds, or its possible that this isn't even X-Flight track, yes it most certainly looks like it, but no one knows for absolutely sure yet!