Hendrick

Random Photo Suggestion

Heres just one of those little features that would be nice.

On the main site index, you have the random picture. What would be nice is when you click on that, it takes you to that picture blown up in the photo gallery part.

Example is the photo taking you to: http://www.extremepki.com/gallery/displayi...?album=59&pos=1

Whats nice about that is you can see the picture at a larger size, and you can see more pictures from that user.

Edited by Hendrick

Ability to click on the random photo is a built in feature of the script, but I had some problems with it when I first set it up so I had to use the quick method.

It's on my list of things to fix this offseason.

Ability to click on the random photo is a built in feature of the script, but I had some problems with it when I first set it up so I had to use the quick method.

It's on my list of things to fix this offseason.

Is it going to take you 4 months to fix, like the avatars? :P

I sure hope not. :P

Well, it shouldn't be that hard to fix. Of course, this is coming from someone who spent nearly their whole summer learning PHP. (It's a great language to know, very usefull. But not the most fun thing to learn.) I guess I have no life... :D