Sign in to follow this  
jorhawle

HOORAY

After a day of pondering and thinking about what I would put for my 100th post it finally hit me....

Kings Island is the greatest theme park in the world!!!

at least in my eyes! :D

Edited by jorhawle

Conrats...did you know that when they were planning the park in 1970 they intended the WHOLE park to be themed to Hanna-Barbera and they wanted a castle theme for The Smurfs in 1983 of course the castle theme didnt happen until 2003's Scooby-Doo and the haunted castle.(duh!) but thats the honest truth! ;)

^ That's okay, just assure me that KI is going to get the most awesome $10 million ride in the world this season and that it will be up and operating when I get the chance to make it over there! :D

i really really hope that we get x-flight

no offense to all the kidz but i hate all this kiddy ride stuff, look at burger king, they finally said HEY we need to separate the big kids from the lil kids, so they gave the big kids something too

Edited by Skyhawk_91

i really really hope that we get x-flight

no offense to all the kidz but i hate all this kiddy ride stuff, look at burger king, they finally said HEY we need to separate the big kids from the lil kids, so they gave the big kids something too

Wha? Huh? :unsure: What are you talking about?

Burger King? The only thing I can think of that you might be talking about is the X-Box games that BK came out with?!?! But yeah I agree with enough of the kiddie ride stuff. Our last major "Adult" ride is Delirium, I'm not counting IJST as an adult ride.

Before that I want to say was Son of Beast, and then Face/Off, but not sure. Only three major rides in the last 8 years. Of course, one of those, Delirium, took over another adult rides spot, (King Cobra) so I don't know how you want to score that one.

^ How true, we lost one to gain one I guess on that one. I guess one would count Tomb Raider as an adult ride, even though its my least favorite, then SOB, then Face/Off and Drop Zone in the same year. We are due something nice and big (and unlike SOB, fully operable!!) :D hehehe

According to KI history, only expect this ride to be running under 50% of the time it's first year. They never run it every day for some reason when it's brand new.

We've been due for something big for a LONG time and was supposed to get a HUGE attraction in 2005 but plans fell and the project went into limbo now Dollywood is getting a re-themed verison of what KI and KD was suppose to get in 2005.