Sign in to follow this  
Skyhawk_91

who would you like to see?

I think Daughtery would be a good pick, he's got something that both sexes like, looks for the lady and rock for the guys plus he's cool for the entire family. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some 80's rock come through...maybe the Scorpions or someone like that. They actually used to play a Scorpions video in the que lines from their album Pure Instinct, it was called You and I, a pretty cool song.

^Gnarles Barkley is opening for The Red Hot Chili Peppers at the U.S. Bank Arena this weekend (I have floor seats :D ) They've had great album sales and have been playing arenas, I doubt youll see them at a dump like timberwolf anytime soon. If anything needs to come to Timberwolf its a wrecking ball.

That or a serious makeover. I'd put a canopy/roof over the sections closer to the stage, chair back seats, and build permanent restrooms/stands that would only be used by the amphiteatre. Sort of like what Carowinds and Great America have.

^ LOL, that wouldn't leave them with much to play, man its almost amazing to hear their first couple albums and the stuff they put out now. I think that in order to really make money at Timberwolf they would have to find a way to make drastic improvements and probably make more room for larger acts to come through. I wouldn't mind them taking it out because you could put a fairly large attraction in there. I'm from Bloomington, IN...does Cincinnati have very many concert venues? Obviously there are the two stadiums, but what about indoors? Indy has Conseco Fieldhouse and an outdoor ampitheatre that large acts come to in the summer.

^Cincy has the U.S. Bank Arena (Seeing the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS there in 2 days!) and has Riverbend, an out door/partially covered venue near Coney Island in addition to both major league stadiums. Theres also many small venues like Topcats, Bogarts, and Annies throughout downtown.

I'd love to see Daft Punk play, but I know that would never happen lol

Me too! But they'd have to play Technologic, Digital Love, and One More Time. :D

I would pay over $100 to go see Lasgo or 4 Strings.

I would also go to see "Weird" Al, KELLY (Shoes), and DJ Tiesto too, just no pay as much. :P

Edit: I wonder what the turnout was to go see Raven Symone...

Edited by Guest

I'd love to see Daft Punk play, but I know that would never happen lol

Me too! But they'd have to play Technologic, Digital Love, and One More Time. :D

I would pay over $100 to go see Lasgo or 4 Strings.

I would also go to see "Weird" Al, KELLY (Shoes), and DJ Tiesto too, just no pay as much. :P

Edit: I wonder what the turnout was to go see Raven Symone...

haha kelly(shoes)

i bought the album on myspace for a christmas present for someone

haha

she....or is it he is sooooo funny

let me borrow that top betch