Sign in to follow this  
jorhawle

Ghosts?

Thanks. Yeah, thats pretty much it. It was pretty cool, the ghost operated and rode the ride with the kids. It was a good book. I dont know if there was a second one or not.

that there was, i have it around here somewhere

There was The Beast and The Beast 2, they were okay when I read them, but that was years ago. Speaking of The BEast, does anyone think a cool Fear Fest attraction could take place along the roads under The Beast? It could be called

The Beast: UNLEASHED

:D

I think it would be cool if the entry way to the line would be to the left of the fence, the beginning of the road. It would move back and forth, the line, and then the attraction would begin right under the first lift hill. If I owned the park or was in charge of stuff, here'd be the description.

The Beast: UNLEASHED

The famed Beast has broken free of the chains that have kept him down and content for over 25 years. He lurks the forest out of sight from those on the ride, but those who are both brave and foolish enough to journey into the woods on foot will end up getting far more than they bargained for. Bodies are scattered across the ground, ripped apart by the claws of a creature. A train from the roller coaster can be seen, crashed into the ground. Footprints of massive sizes lead deeper and deeper into the woods, and they are an invitation for you to follow.

Farther down the road, you come across not only more bodies, but the cursed victims who will roam the woods for eternity, not dead but not alive. The roar of this massive monster echoes throughout the trees, and in minutes time he is yards away. Your fate will be determined, and you will be lucky to live.