Sign in to follow this  
Skywriter

Spongebob

I was looking around PKI/KI site i looked under every categories they have for rides and it appears that The Sponge bob 3D ride has disappeared off the website take a look for yourself if you do not believe me. Dose this saying Paramount stuff is slowly disappearing.

He means the Spongebob 3-d attraction in the Action Theater. What does it have to do with being a cash cow for Paramount. They no longer own the park. I wish they would replace it though, it's been in the park to long.

Putting Shrek in would make sense. Since the third installment "Shrek the Third" comes out in theaters this summer, why not tie the character into an attraction at Kings Island?

While I enjoyed Spongebob, it is kind of getting old. I also enjoyed the Hanna-Barbera film last year.

Edited by Geauga Dog

this kinda ties in with shrek coming to kings island...do you thin shrek 4-D could replace it?

It would take quite a lot to renovate that theatre to be up to far with shrek 4d. What was there last year will probably be replaced by 1 or 2 technifex films that can be programmed with the system that model theatre uses. With the SOB probelms and the X flight re-location the hands of the park are probably tied down to far to worry about renovating and upgrading the theatre.

No Spongebob in general is a cashcow same with scooby-doo...to get my point across how many of you go into KI and see people with a spongebob cup or plushie? How many of you see a kid holding on to a scooby doo plush? or a scooby doo shirt?

No Spongebob in general is a cashcow same with scooby-doo...to get my point across how many of you go into KI and see people with a spongebob cup or plushie? How many of you see a kid holding on to a scooby doo plush? or a scooby doo shirt?

I seen a lot of spongebob cups but the kids are forced by there parents to wear them shirts. A lot of people even kids find Sponge bob old and teens like me find him to be rather GAY.I think Spongebob is just a fade like Pokemon. I do agree with you on ScoobyDoo thats one guy who will never go out of style.

Edited by Skywriter