Sign in to follow this  
Thundercracker

Is Shrek coming to KI ....

Let me tell ya something Kid-O..

I've worked at PKI for a very long time and the one thing I've learned is Expect the UnExpected and Never Say Never.

And please dont comment if you havent read the whole story. <_<

^I have read the whole article, all it says is that they're free to go into any amusement park they want, does it say Kings Island anywhere in the article? No. And you worked at Kings Island for a long time? No, you dont owrk there right now. Your name is Bruce, you used to work on the Beast, your head supervisor for a good deal of the time was a Mr. Steve Hill, who went on to work for Disney and Universal. He's told me about you, and your multiple accounts, you do not work for the park anymore although I hear you were a great employee when you did.

^I have read the whole article, all it says is that they're free to go into any amusement park they want, does it say Kings Island anywhere in the article? No. And you worked at Kings Island for a long time? No, you dont owrk there right now. Your name is Bruce, you used to work on the Beast, your head supervisor for a good deal of the time was a Mr. Steve Hill, who went on to work for Disney and Universal. He's told me about you, and your multiple accounts, you do not work for the park anymore although I hear you were a great employee when you did.

Yeah its says that any park can get those characters that includes the former Paramount Parks!

Bruce? Sorry I nolonger see him since he went to Florida no I'm not Bruce yes we used share a computer but likewise he's gone.

Nope I used to work on SDATHC and The HB Carousel I also did Yogi's Sky Tours when needed.

I used to work on SDATHC and The HB Carousel I also did Yogi's Sky Tours when needed.

Really? Thats quite funny, because SDATHC has never since it was renovated been paired with the HB Carousel. The kids areas have always been grouped as 4 seperate sections. North, South, East, and West Pies. Each pie has a certain amount of rides in it. Even when SDATHC was Phantom Theatre it was never in the same pie as the HB carousel and neither the carousel nor SDATHC have ever been in the same pie as sky tours.

True. As I said...when they needed help I was always there to lend a hand over my course of being at KI I been at SDATHC,The Beastie,Yogi's Sky Tours,Slime Zone,Runway Reptar,Racer,FOF,SoB,WWC,Flintstones Blouder Bumpers,Wild Thornberries(my first log flume 2001) ...

Like yourself I know how short handed the park can get.

Edited by TRexRage1993