PKIDelirium

2006 FearFest Photo Updates

The first round of photos from FearFest 2006 have now been uploaded. We will be adding a lot more photos over the course of the event, so sit tight.

2006 FearFest Photo Gallery

Also uploaded is a Great Wolf Lodge construction update, with two photos from the Eiffel Tower:

September 30, 2006 Great Wolf Lodge Update

Update October 1: Some of Paul's FearFest/Nick or Treat photos from today have been added.

Update October 8: Beast Bash 2006 photos have been added, they will be captioned soon. Click Here.

Update October 9: FearFest photos from the 7th have been added to the FearFest 2006 gallery.

Update October 11: More Beast Bash and FearFest photos added. Beast Bash photos captioned.

Update October 23: A large batch of new FearFest photos and some general park night shots have been added from October 21.

Edited by PKIDelirium

These pics are great!!! I think its neat how they used the old Phantom Theater cars and King Cobra trains for theming. It really seems like the theming is fired on high this year compared to previous years. It makes me happy.

Nice Pictures. I like the graveyard idea for the past rides, Cedar Point has done this with there halloweekend the past two years I have been there(not sure if they did it before then as well). I'm getting really excited about BeastBash this saturday.

Why does it say Scooby's Ghoster Coaster 1972 to 2005? It should read 1998 - 2005.

I wondering that too I think they were thinking of PKD's Ghoster Coaster.

Nice Update I love the swan lake picture very creepy.

Why does it say Scooby's Ghoster Coaster 1972 to 2005?  It should read 1998 - 2005.

I wondering that too I think they were thinking of PKD's Ghoster Coaster.

Nice Update I love the swan lake picture very creepy.

Excuse me, over here in VA our Ghoster coaster is still going. Ours is actully a wooden with the same layout as ya'll's Fairly Odd Named coaster. And also ours would be 1974- still standing. ;)

Why does it say Scooby's Ghoster Coaster 1972 to 2005? It should read 1998 - 2005. Also is Flying Carpet the gaint slide?

yeah, it was the giant slide. it was then later moved to hanna barbara land and renamed scrappy's slide. it stood next to marathon turnpike and was removed with the addition of Nickelodeon Splat City, which took out both of the rides. the whereabouts of it today are unknown, it was probably taken part and sold as scrap.

Is the photo gallery down?

ou boldly go where no web page has gone before. Beam me up, Scotty.

Sorry, your request was not Extreme enough!

Requested URL: /gallery/thumbnails.php?album=224

Referring URL: http://www.extremepki.com/forums/index.php...opic=1436&st=0&

Were you just pulling filenames out of the air or something? Go Home and try again!

If you believe you have encountered this page in error, please Contact the Webmaster.

Edited by PKIVortex