Thundercracker

FoF gets re-themed?!?

It's NOT going to be rethemed to Star Trek or anything Sci-Fi sorry the plans right now are to convert FoF into the soundwave besides it will make Coney Mall better looking with all the bright neon signs etc.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

I read an article in TIME magazine last night. The former head of MTV Networks has become the head of Paramount. Apparently, the old president of Paramount was fired or something for making a bunch of flops in a row, like Manchurian Candidate and Skycaptain. So, the old head of MTV has stepped into her shoes. Well maybe not - I cant see this guy wearing heels... But he has taken her job. He says that you will see Paramount reborn with a big emphasis on the MTV generation.

I don't know what this means for Paramount Parks. Paramount Parks was transferred to Nickelodeon, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MTV Networks. So I think that an MTV theme is highly likely.

I HATE to say this but uh remember ghoster coaster...let's just say fairys are going take it over soon....sorry

And you can expect some re-theming coming up to Rocket Power,Rugrats,Dora,Blues Clues,Danny Phantom,Chalk Zone, and more I just wanna give you HBL fans a heads up enjoy HBL this spring/summer as much as you can!

I think were geting off topic here people. I really want to see FOF trun into something like that Tomb Raider The Lost World and color the trains brown and in side the bowl put like a jungle theme in :) and on the out side out like caves and vines and a temple :D

Ive never actually visited this webpage until today but it was nice stumbling across it. After I read this topic i felt compelled to reply. I worked at PKI for 3 1/2 years in rides... Now, 'TRexRage' Im not sure of the nice way to say this, so ill just type... Who are you, and where on earth do you get your information. You sound like youre 10 years old and like a broken record. "blah blah blah blah blah... but it WILL be rethemed to MTV's Soundwave." I certainly hope you arent an employee of the park. Although for those of us who have worked there, lets not pretend we didnt hear some bizzare rumors that magically appeared on here. Im inclined to believe thats what this is. Im going to have to sit out on my lonely branch and say, I'll believe it when i see it.

It really doesnt make any logical sense as to why they would do that. The words "Flight - of - fear" are not copyrighted material like the 'Outer Limits' was... So why bother changing it. It would be much more adventagious to get a dust mop and some windex and polish it.

You might get a little more bandwagon support if you said "hi, my name is ____ and *insert name of reliable pki employee here* told me this information. <_<

Ive never actually visited this webpage until today but it was nice stumbling across it.  After I read this topic i felt compelled to reply.  I worked at PKI for 3 1/2 years in rides...  Now,  'TRexRage' Im not sure of the nice way to say this, so ill just type... Who are you, and where on earth do you get your information. You sound like youre 10 years old and like a broken record.   "blah blah blah blah blah... but it WILL be rethemed to MTV's Soundwave." I certainly hope you arent an employee of the park. Although for those of us who have worked there, lets not pretend we didnt hear some bizzare rumors that magically appeared on here. Im inclined to believe thats what this is.  Im going to have to sit out on my lonely branch and say, I'll believe it when i see it. 

It really doesnt make any logical sense as to why they would do that. The words "Flight - of - fear" are not copyrighted material like the 'Outer Limits' was... So why bother changing it.  It would be much more adventagious to get a dust mop and some windex and polish it.

You might get a little more bandwagon support if you said "hi, my name is ____ and *insert name of reliable pki employee here* told me this information.  <_<

Yes I work for the park and no Iam not saying who Iam because I have worked at the park since 1998 but just recently went back to the park and started working again ..long story...Again let me just say I help plan the rides & research whats going in you know paramount plans 3 years out yes it will be rethemed when?.. soon,why because it needs a new theme but MTV will not be part of this retheme the MTV theme was dropped and will be known as SoundWave.Now you can sit there and do whatever you please but when FOF gets rethemed dont say I didnt warn you. And thanks for bringing back a dead topic if you want more proof go to PKICentral.com there is a ton of hints on that site as well! I also help newbies at the park so if you get stationed at any rides in HBL or NC I might have trained you.

PS.If you really wanna know who Iam next time you clock in or are in the main offices look for a guy with a Jurassic Park tie and in a suit I always where something with JP on it.

Here is some advice NEVER tell people on fanboards like this who you really are it's a fatal mistake!

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Yeah - you have been reliable in the past... :lol:

I think you called the IJST before it was even announced.

Just be careful what is posted and all - some stuff we can't say as employees on the forums. Yes - I do work there - and I work on Vortex. That is all I will say about working there... :lol:

I am not sure how I feel about the retheme to tell you the truth. A new theme would be cool - and Paramount seems to want to go the direction of more hollywood type rides. But I gotta say - I love the UFO/Alien theming that FoF has now - and would be sad to see it go.

Yeah I called IJ:ST,Happy Days Diner,Bubba Gumps,Delirium,Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle,Spongebob 3D.. but your right Klock Iam not giving away any more hints or details people like this like to question everything.

Guest SierraGolfOneSGC

Wow - I joined the site after all of those other things were added - so I didn't see that you had called those. But I do know that you are a reliable source. :D

I could see a federation space shuttle going where the UFO is and theme the que room to a hangar. Then have the outsides themed startrek