Thundercracker

FoF gets re-themed?!?

Spaceballs is AWESOME! lol. don't be dissin Spaceballs. That would like an awesome theme, if they could pull it off. I'd rather see a star trek theme IF they HAVE to re-theme FoF. I think the space themes work better than like soundwave.

Star Wars would be cool but SB would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yea, I'm a big fan of Space Balls. The top could be like Darth Helmets ship crashed in from the roof and in the launch they could make it appear you are going at light year speed to save the princess. The ride could include moving projecters so it seems like you are right in the movie... :rolleyes:

Hey, is SB even Paramount? :huh:

LOL Space Balls.

Yea but Disney uses paramount movies. Since Kings Island was nice enough to let them film the wood scences from the orginal Star Wars their I think they might sell paramount the rights to build a ride. I vekmoa motor bike coaster with those one things that they fly around on for the cars instead of the motorcyle. Have the track with near collions with trees.

This is going to be cool. I like the rock n roller coaster at Disney. The music makes the ride more enjoyable and as long as it is not too poppy the theme applies to a wide audience. What about the Kiss ride?

I have always thought that neon paint on the track and some black lights would look outstanding in FOF.

Wasn’t Soundwaves the name of the bad Karaoke joint that was across Coney mall from the Racers?

Well, in the next 10-15 years I expect FOF to get a complete over haul. New LIM's and new systems. While they are doing that they will probably change the theme.

They will have no choice but to re theme cause there flight of fear contract runs out soon.

In case you didn't know. Flight of Fear is not a contract name. Outer Limits was the contract name, they didn't renew the contract for Outer Limits, that why they changed the name to Flight of Fear in the first place.

Guest Chodezilla
I think were geting off topic here people. I really want to see FOF trun into something like that Tomb Raider The Lost World and color the trains brown and in side the bowl put like a jungle theme in :) and on the out side out like caves and vines and a temple :D

I still love that idea...It would be better then Soundwave.

Why would it be a car wreck but still moving? I'de like a Crime Scene kinda thing. The lights are on, and all around, you are in a set of a crime going on, you see bullets flying with air trails and everything.

It dosent have to be changed. It can be left how it is. The rides DONT have to be themed to a Paramount movie. Notice, is there a movie called Derlirum? King Cobra? Shockwave? Racer? Vortex? Viking Fury? Shake, Rattle, and Roll?