Rollerzach

whats new for 2006

Yeah I think this year will be the first year KI doesnt get anything at all

Actualyl the first year the park didnt receive any new attraction was 1978. Also Trexrage, your theory is innacurate as to that you think Kings Island will wait a year and "collect its money". While Kings Island makes a profit, it all goes to the parent company then is distributed throughout the parks as how thier corporate leaxders see fit, the staff at Kings Island only has limited decisions as to what they can spend the money their allotted on. Major new capital investments are and have to be decided at the corporate level and require much planning. negotiation, and paperwork. While I'm not saying KI will or wont get anything next year, I'm saying that it is not up to the people at Kings Island themselves.

Cedar Fair represenatives already told the parks that they are honoring CBS's major capital investment that was planned before the sale to CF, whether thats a ride or not will be seen, remember an attraction doesnt necesarily have to be a ride to be good, look to other paramount parks and see a good example.

Now Combat... I never said whats coming nor did I say nothing is coming please read between the lines please. I know about that cedar fair is ''honoring'' paramount parks next installment but that doesnt mean KI is getting something I know two parks are planned to get a boomerang bay expansion. I know is isnt up to the fine folks at KI it's up to the main office. ;)

I know whats coming and yet I will not speak a word about 2007.

Edited by TRexRage1993

^And if you would've read my lines correctly you would've notice that I never claimed that you claimed anything was coming.

True I have to write and read quickly due to may job I only get a 4 min break :(

But what you wrote I already knew... so thanks for history lesson ... but I already took that class pal. ;)

Nice! but like I said before when I only had 4 mins left in my break I quickly scanned your post and made a quick comment.

I'm glad that you know your stuff a lot of people havent a clue what goes on behind the closed doors.

Edited by TRexRage1993

I'm glad that you know your stuff a lot of people havent a clue what goes on behind the closed doors.

I do somewhat, as I know you do too, yet we know different people, I know who your source is, but dont know him persoanlly, just what he/she does and has done. From what I hear he/she is a very fantastic person and used to be in the same profession as myself.

What we need is the Spongebob Crash Course Boating Course! :lol: Like seriously - a ride thats fun for everyone - and awesome to the kids. Where IJST is cool to some kids and stupid to everyone else.

I would also like to get a SWAT or S&S Tower or something sometime.

I do somewhat, as I know you do too, yet we know different people, I know who your source is, but dont know him persoanlly, just what he/she does and has done. From what I hear he/she is a very fantastic person and used to be in the same profession as myself.

So you know Miss..errr I get my info from many many people I doubt you know them all yes they are very fantastic people. :D