Rollerzach

whats new for 2006

Maverick.

I have heard so many rumors. From some kind of large intense flat ride in Coney Mall - to a new water slide for Boomerang Bay - to nothing at all!

Edited by The Klockster

You can trust me however I what am about to type is off topic but I'm gonna spread the news for those of you that are WWE Wrestling Fans this is for you...

WWE Unforgiven will lead up to

DX vs nWo and..John Cena gets his belt back to face an old schooler so to speak..Lita is leaving WWE to pursue her music career and Edge is headed to smackdown!...Stone Cold will be back in late 2006/early 2007.

See you can trust me...I know it isnt PKI related but back on topic PKI is getting...

Edited by TRexRage1993

If Kings Island doesnt get anything this year just think of it as time for the park to collect its money and have a much better off-season by getting the park clean.

I wont say if KI is getting anything because I promised that info and I wont break my promise I will say this if KI getting anything it may be a small something. ;)

Edited by TRexRage1993

ok trexrage, i think i got ur story straight....according to ur "sources" (which i dont know what they might be) KI isnt planning on getting anything (which would suck) and thats why u said "if they get anything, it will be small"

DX v. nWo... lol. I do hope Hollywood will be heading the resurgence of that organization... and I do hope DX kicks butt.

Good riddance Lita, good riddance Edge.

And please, God, tell me why Umaga is so indestructable and so undefeated and awesome, yet he hasn't received a title shot yet? No even an IC shot. Please, Vince McMahon, stop pushing Jamal with facepaint.

DX v. nWo... lol. I do hope Hollywood will be heading the resurgence of that organization... and I do hope DX kicks butt.

Good riddance Lita, good riddance Edge.

And please, God, tell me why Umaga is so indestructable and so undefeated and awesome, yet he hasn't received a title shot yet? No even an IC shot. Please, Vince McMahon, stop pushing Jamal with facepaint.

ok trexrage, i think i got ur story straight....according to ur "sources" (which i dont know what they might be) KI isnt planning on getting anything (which would suck) and thats why u said "if they get anything, it will be small"

Sources? What Sources? I'm get my info from ... wait maybe I shouldnt say his/her name...that would be bad... Yeah I think this year will be the first year KI doesnt get anything at all I think guests next year will get a cleaner park and more enjoyable rides the staff will be more friendly...but just hang on for a lil bit longer and you'll see.

Yeah DX vs nWo is on the cards I hear Vince and Shane wont be able to defeat DX so they bring in nWo ...BUT it will be the nWo without Hollywood Hogan!

Yeah I for one am HAPPY Amy ''LITA'' Dumas is leaving because she wants to other things and I'm tickled that Adam ''Edge'' Copeland is headed to smackdown for the time beging (who knows that may have changed) let me just say Lita is one of the nicest people you will ever meet her character as Sl*t is totally offset by who she really is...however Adam Edge is fricking snotty and is a down right jerk.

Umaga vs Kane ..watch and learn.

Edited by TRexRage1993

You can trust me however I what am about to type is off topic but I'm gonna spread the news for those of you that are WWE Wrestling Fans this is for you...

WWE Unforgiven will lead up to

DX vs nWo and..John Cena gets his belt back to face an old schooler so to speak..Lita is leaving WWE to pursue her music career and Edge is headed to smackdown!...Stone Cold will be back in late 2006/early 2007.

See you can trust me...I know it isnt PKI related but back on topic PKI is getting...

http://cenascream.ytmnd.com

P.S.... just kidding

Edited by CoastersNSich

Yeah I think this year will be the first year KI doesnt get anything at all

Actualyl the first year the park didnt receive any new attraction was 1978. Also Trexrage, your theory is innacurate as to that you think Kings Island will wait a year and "collect its money". While Kings Island makes a profit, it all goes to the parent company then is distributed throughout the parks as how thier corporate leaxders see fit, the staff at Kings Island only has limited decisions as to what they can spend the money their allotted on. Major new capital investments are and have to be decided at the corporate level and require much planning. negotiation, and paperwork. While I'm not saying KI will or wont get anything next year, I'm saying that it is not up to the people at Kings Island themselves.

Cedar Fair represenatives already told the parks that they are honoring CBS's major capital investment that was planned before the sale to CF, whether thats a ride or not will be seen, remember an attraction doesnt necesarily have to be a ride to be good, look to other paramount parks and see a good example.