Sign in to follow this  
PKIDelirium

2007 Season Passes: On Sale NOW!

http://www2.paramountparks.com/kingsisland...season_pass.cfm

2007 Season Pass Sale - Lowest Prices of the Season!

The best entertainment value around just got better! Now, there are three great Season Pass options to choose from:

#1 -- KINGS ISLAND SEASON PASS

* Enjoy over 80 rides, shows & attractions, including the award winning Nickelodeon Universe and the award winning Boomerang Bay Water Park Resort! Get unlimited admission for the rest of the 2006 season and all of the 2007 season.

#2 -- CEDAR FAIR MAXX PASS -NEW!

* A Cedar Fair Maxx Pass gives passholders access to Paramount's Kings Island for the rest of the 2006 season, and all of the 2007 season! PLUS, this pass also gives guests access to all 12 Cedar Fair ride amusement parks (including 3 in Ohio) for the 2007 season, including:

Paramount's Kings Island - Cedar Point - Geauga Lake - Knott's Berry Farm - Dorney Park - Valleyfair - Worlds of Fun - Michigan's Adventure Paramount's Carowinds - Paramount's Kings Dominion - Paramount's Great America - Canada's Wonderland

#3 -- CEDAR FAIR MAXX PLUS PASS - NEW!

* Upgrade your Maxx Pass to the better, wetter, version and you'll enjoy access to the same great parks listed above PLUS all five of the separately gated Cedar Fair water parks:

Knott's Soak City: Buena Park, Palm Springs and San Diego - Oceans of Fun - Cedar Point Soak City - Bonfante Gardens

ATTENTION 2006 RENEWING SEASON PASSHOLDERS:

Purchase your 2007 Season Pass and come to the park to have your photo ID taken by October 29th and you will receive FREE season-long parking for the rest of this year and the entire 2007 season*!

*Free parking is valid for Paramount's Kings Island only. Subject to additional parking fee at all other Cedar Fair parks.

(All age & height restrictions apply at the time of processing when the guest has their photo id taken)

okk the valleyfair site said it was only $10...but now its almost $130 again...ok$125....big difference...i was like ok only $10 more dollars HECK YES!!! but no now its all spend all the money you have on us....but hey

could we purchase the season passes on the valleyfair site when it becomes available?

oOoooOO im mad :angry:

You can't process a Valleyfair pass anywhere but Valleyfair.

Those prices were ONLY for Valleyfair. Ours are the same as were previously announced they would be.

I still think that $125 is a little on the high side. Besides, the basic KI pass that was $75 included admission to four other parks, so that $75 pass is now getting you less for your money.

I think it's because we are in Ohio, we have 2 other Cedar Fair parks here. So more then likey Cedar Point's and GL Maxx passes will be the same price.

One thing of notice, Canada's Wonderland isn't even providing a Maxx pass. I wonder why?

No mention anymore though about free parking with renewing pass holders. Are they still doing that? There isn't even mention about buying parking passes on PKI's pass page.

I paid 135 for my Kings Island gold pass this year. So 125 for all Cedar Fair parks is well worth it I think. I just wonder what the price will be next year.

I didn't get an 06 pass in 05 because I worked at the park at the time - and was planning on working at the park this year as well. Ended up finding a better job, and quit in June - and had to buy a gold pass at full price.

For me I think it's a really good deal, considering the fact that the past two seasons I have been buying both a Paramount pass and a Cedar Fair pass. And those two seperately have cost me around 200 combined. So 125 is saving me about 75 dollars. Not to mention I am planning trips next year to Valleyfair, Michigan's Adventure, Worlds of Fun, Cedar Point, Canada's Wonderland, and Geauga Lake. So i'm not gonna complain one bit about 125.

ATTENTION 2006 RENEWING SEASON PASSHOLDERS:

Purchase your 2007 Season Pass & come to the park to have your photo id taken by October 29, 2006 & you will receive FREE Parking!

from pki.com season pass page.

Does anyone know if the $74.95 price applies to renewing gold passholders? The last few years, I recall the price was around 65-70 if you were a current gold passholder. Also, it looks like there will be no more 'gold' designation next season?

The $74.95 is the price for all passholders - wheter you're a first-timer or a renewing passholder. It's just that renewing passholders get free parking on their 2007 pass.

I don't see anything on the revised season pass sales pages about Gold Pass benefits, so it's possible that they're done for after this season.

Even without gold benefits and access to other parks, $75 is still a great deal. Other parks/facility charge more for their passes and still don't offer what Kings Island has within its gates, extra perks or not. For only $50 more getting access to 11 other amusement parks is still great. This year, I paid $130 for my Cedar Point pass with the Geauga Lake add/on, not including parking or Joe Cool club.

Now, $5 less in '07 for access to 5 more parks than '06, that I love.

However, I would still like to see the option for a Maxx Parking Pass. If it's $75, I'll pay it!! Even if they don't, I'll want parking passes/stickers for other parks, because I'll visit KI and CP at least several times!