Pirate of PKI

Redbrush Park

I figured i'd see if you guys knew anything about this. When I was little I went to this place in Seymour Indiana called Redbrush Park. It only had a couple of kiddy rides and had a huge lake where you could rent these boats that looked like Swans and took them out in the lake. I've tried researching it online, but all I find is the name in a list of amusement parks. I'd like to find out more info about it, but seeing as there is no website or pictures on the net, only the address and phone number, i'm guessing maybe it's closed down. Does anyone else know anything about this place?

I have been wondering if red brush was still open.  I went as a kid. Was some of the best times i had was riding the ski lift over lake, setting up tent, fishing, swimming. Riding bumper cars and skating at night.  The petting zoo, frisbi golf.  The food arcades, paddle boats.  The sand the slide on beach.  The cloggers.  The mirror  that made you look funny.  I would give anything to go back with my boys take them fishing.  Id like them to experience Jumping off diving board, the swing.  The kids area that was in the water.  The best summer memories of my childhood.  If anyone knows any info on redbrush please let me know